Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
earlier today I told the wife I was going to the store for a half gallon of milk and asked if she needed anything, she said if they have avocados get four. WTF, she just came in and asked why we had four half gallons of milk, I said because they had avocados.

I used to work for on outfitt out by Vandenberg AFB ...there were about 6 of us...we ran hog and deer hunts on an ungodly amount of acreage...not the 2 acres of high fence that sadly I am forced to work now....there were some that were the hunters/spotters and went out and would find and keep tabs on critters get up early..stay out all day and night and come back rarely with animals..then there were those that went out and actually did the killing... they were known as the Killers, always had a bloody pack or tailgate, knife was always dull( this was before the days of the havalon for the youngsters). Get the jab..don't get the jab...be a Killer..... what this has to do with anything..I don't know..I'm just trying to get to 60 pgs!!!

No..but plenty of safflower and barley....a dove shooters paradise ..

I used to work for on outfitt out by Vandenberg AFB ...there were about 6 of us...we ran hog and deer hunts on an ungodly amount of acreage...not the 2 acres of high fence that sadly I am forced to work now....there were some that were the hunters/spotters and went out and would find and keep tabs on critters get up early..stay out all day and night and come back rarely with animals..then there were those that went out and actually did the killing... they were known as the Killers, always had a bloody pack or tailgate, knife was always dull( this was before the days of the havalon for the youngsters). Get the jab..don't get the jab...be a Killer..... what this has to do with anything..I don't know..I'm just trying to get to 60 pgs!!!
Thats why I did the avocado thing.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Back on topic..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-183407~2.png
    Screenshot_20210826-183407~2.png
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 10
I was taking the grandson to baseball practice when the trash truck in front of us spilled some trash and a dildo hit the windshield. Not wanting to be embarrassed, I said that was just a bug. He looked at me and said I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock that big. I told him it probably had the vaccine.

4am....and blammo...off to jackastan again...role the chicken bones and do some light chanting for me fellas.... I'm solo this trip...and already getting that rash... uggh..

I see the LA times has an article about mask. "Jerk parent should just get over it" kids are use to it. The indoctrination is succeeding, or at the very least they want it to.

The valley of death..And so it begins.... exhausting...need a nap..

.Screenshot_20210827-134455~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu