Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV news is saying non vaccinated people will have to pay an extra 200 dollars a month for health insurance. I think unvaccinated people should be responsible form their complete hospital stay, 100k 200k whatever.
Will fat people have to pay their full amounts because they too “aren’t responsible” in the eyes of you perfect people? Where do you draw the line?

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Watching TV news. They were saying mandates are here for many city and county workers with more business to follow. Get your vaccine or lose your job. We have always had vaccine mandates since polio small pox etc. Be responsible and get yours.
Covid doesn’t pose a big risk to my age group so I am not interested in getting the shot. Also, I know two people who got the shot and still got sick. Do you think concealed carry should be mandated for everyone? It makes people safer, so everyone should be forced to! What is the difference?

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
lol both of LB55's posts started with "I saw it on the TV news". What a joke. I like to get my info on what inalienable rights I have, as well as the limitations of the government, from the US Constitution.

The part that I find funny in all this is the left’s insistence that everyone do what they say in all matters. I don’t hear anyone on the right yelling out that nobody should get the vaccine. I hear people say “get it if you want, but don’t make me.” Why the insistence from the “tolerant” side that everyone always do what THEY want?

Now, anyone wanna chat hunting? My whole damn archery opening plan got blown up so now I’m on to a whole new area, 10 days before opener, lol.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Freedom of choice for everyone until a media-hyped flu comes along and then everything goes out the window!
Imagine being a major share holder in a company ( big pharma) AND the US Government is mandating the american people to use your product.

The shot is not free people , you may not had to pay at the counter but the cost is being calculated and rolled in.

Unfortunately money does rule , if there was not any money to made off of this it would not be happening .

Imagine being a major share holder in a company ( big pharma) AND the US Government is mandating the american people to use your product.

The shot is not free people , you may not had to pay at the counter but the cost is being calculated and rolled in.

Unfortunately money does rule , if there was not any money to made off of this it would not be happening .
And booster shots forever.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Larry got his shit rocked today by his EX fiancee... imagine that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu