Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because bro, bleach is never going to be FDA approved for injection.
This...and also..to be a great marketer..one must change the name of the saline to make it sound new and exciting...it will sell more..

Reactions: MJB
Hmmm, I think I'll take the Saline over the bleach.

Or is it like alcohol, one of each?

Once the Delta goes away what will be the need for the vac?

Asking for a friend.....

If Larry did come back you have to bring back Doc.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

Asking for a friend.....

The lamda then the omega and then the yada yada yada.

What I want to know about is boosters. Aren’t they the same as what people got early on which was pretty delta? So we’re giving out more shots designed for previous variants? This is never going to end, lol.

Already told you....I'm only afraid of 2 things in this world..1, my wife calling me when I'm on a hunt.....and 2, midgets...
Funny. There has to be a story here, like, did you get rolled by some midgets who kept you captive in a traveling midget circus for a couple of months?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Asking for a friend.....

The variants are coming out of vaccinated people, so there will always be a new variant. The vaccine doesn't protect against variants, so why is the vaccine being pushed? The bandaid should be ripped off, and what will happen, will happen.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
You guys are just asking for the WOKE police to come and shut this forum down. You can't use the "M" word when referring to little people. Is little people ok to say? This WOKE crap has me all confused. I still haven't heard a demand from that group to rename Seattle, after all chief Seattle was a slave owner. That a fact.

Funny. There has to be a story here, like, did you get rolled by some midgets who kept you captive in a traveling midget circus for a couple of months?

Dude...pretty damn close...I don't like to talk about it ...still get a little nervous..damn.

• Haha
Reactions: Muledeerhunter
I just found out, it takes two mice to screw in a light build. I just can't figure out how they got in there...

As long as we are off subject..

I just found out, it takes two mice to screw in a light build. I just can't figure out how they got in there...

As long as we are off subject..
At antelope camp in Wyoming a mouse stole all my grandpa’s york peppermint patties and the wrappers were found at the entrance to its burrow in the outhouse.

Watching TV news. They were saying mandates are here for many city and county workers with more business to follow. Get your vaccine or lose your job. We have always had vaccine mandates since polio small pox etc. Be responsible and get yours.

Reactions: IVhunter
TV news is saying non vaccinated people will have to pay an extra 200 dollars a month for health insurance. I think unvaccinated people should be responsible form their complete hospital stay, 100k 200k whatever.

Thats correct MJB. The government will take away your license to drive if you are not responsible. Now you are finally getting it through your thick skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu