Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 2 ladder test, never hit pressure.

90 gr of IMR 4955 & 213 HH got me 3195

88 gr of RL26 & 260 HH got me 2957

For reference:

Recoil Gun & Bullet
18.22 6.5 PRC w/ 124 gr bullet
25.19 280ai w/ 140 gr bullets (weights 6.5 lb scoped!)
27.34 30-06 w/ 180 gr bullets
28.44 300 WM w/ 180 gr bullets
41.95 338 RUM w/ 210 gr bullets
49.50 338 RUM w/ 263 gr bullet

I will my cracking the 50 ft-lb of energy soon boys. Funny thing, is my left shoulder is more sore than my right shoulder. I think because the recoil rotated my body. Lol

Reactions: TRICER
Nice @JakeSCH.

@longbeard55 I need your honest opinion. How come the CDC, media, our leaders of this nation doesn’t tell people to quit suckin down soda and eating processed sugars, along with getting there fat ass off the couch and walk a few minutes every night?

excerpt here- “ if you suffer from a lack of play from your gal/partner, try loosing some weight… maybe make it a goal to see your tinny ass pipe when you look down when you piss unless you sit.. that being said, might turn your partner on if she/he doesn’t see you wippin the piss off the shitter every morning due to poor aiming ability from lack of pipe control..

my 2 cents.

Nice @JakeSCH.

@longbeard55 I need your honest opinion. How come the CDC, media, our leaders of this nation doesn’t tell people to quit suckin down soda and eating processed sugars, along with getting there fat ass off the couch and walk a few minutes every night?

excerpt here- “ if you suffer from a lack of play from your gal/partner, try loosing some weight… maybe make it a goal to see your tinny ass pipe when you look down when you piss unless you sit.. that being said, might turn your partner on if she/he doesn’t see you wippin the piss off the shitter every morning due to poor aiming ability from lack of pipe control..

my 2 cents.
Would you like your change?

Nice @JakeSCH.

my 2 cents.
In all honesty, this is the most disappointing part in all this mess. We had an opportunity to tell people to take better care of themselves, go outside, exercise, eat better, etc. and what did we do? Promise them a lifetime of shots to keep living the way they are.

Reactions: MJB and Stikbrandon
In all honesty, this is the most disappointing part in all this mess. We had an opportunity to tell people to take better care of themselves, go outside, exercise, eat better, etc. and what did we do? Promise them a lifetime of shots to keep living the way they are.
People would be amazed at how good they feel after a lil exercise.

We are pushing for 100 and all the guys over on the slid have is 22 ( on covid) and its been going on much longer.Bunch of neophytes but they tend do to stay on subject.

Reactions: Papadeuce
Fauci is now saying third dose is going to be needed. Mind controls is lagging expectations.

People would be amazed at how good they feel after a lil exercise.
If you can exercise... key word there Brandon... worked out hard all my life, used to be able to do a five minute mile and lift big weight. Now its all about how I destroyed my knees doing so and doctor's telling me so and telling me I need joint replacement. Like Hatchet said you begin to die from the moment you are born. I was like all other youngsters when I had no problems. I was the king of the world.... I hope all the young folks on this site that are beginning to age can think beyond that and check themselves and will realize how fragile we are when you hit your fifty's and sixties and how fragile life is. Stik- This is not another comment towards you as an individual I hope we settled that the other week and the invite still stands to come on down. Just trying to let those younger than me that they are making decisions about life to think about. Good luck to all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu