Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it has been a couple days...but keep in mind...I never get to shoot anything...maybe in a few weeks I'll splurge and get a tag,..boy do I have some rust to knock off..Ha!...all bets are off at that point..once that safety comes off..it rarely goes back on...also.if your new...you don't wanna shoot spikes in jackafornia good way to end up in the pokey..free tip.@papadeuce?

Reactions: IVhunter
...back on topic...wonder if they all have vaccinated? Thoughts ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-060631~2.png
    Screenshot_20210905-060631~2.png
    666.1 KB · Views: 12
Made a promise to Brandon I'd do my best to get this to 100pages...baby stepping it...but we are getting there.. brother hooked me up with like 10 shirts I'm pimping..

Reactions: TRICER and JakeSCH
Wow, went to church and came back...nothing?? Not even dead animal pics?? This heat is getting to you guys! Shoulder is a little sore today, no other side affects yet.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu