Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly or maybe not...new world order..and I'm not taking about the new wave chick ban from the 80's duckers...thinking the Rona is here to stay... figure it out..or perish..or thrive? .about 2hrs to go time..sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Hot as fck...something gonna get dead tonight..I think?

Possibly or maybe not...new world order..and I'm not taking about the new wave chick ban from the 80's duckers...thinking the Rona is here to stay... figure it out..or perish..or thrive? .about 2hrs to go time..sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Hot as fck...something gonna get dead tonight..I think?
You are 110% correct, it's here to stay, so why isn't the panic over yet. Now go kill something. I'll go get the popcorn. Might even splurge and have a NA beer. Oh the shame.

Dude you on the wagon? Say it ain't so...?

Right on bro!! Good on you man!! I'm dry tonight...it comes in waves for me.

Last edited:
@HATCHET1 & @GUNDOGLOVER49

T minus 30 hours be for lift off, north bound, Wasatch mountains boys. Oh sh$! What have I got my self in too. Oh man, gonna spakle the 15north just out side of Vegas right around the race way. my normal 530 ish time frame just like i have years before. Oh watching the sunrise in between the fender well of the f150 over looking the race way is a sight to be seen.

Ill post pics

Last edited:
@HATCHET1 & @GUNDOGLOVER49

T minus 30 hours be for lift off, north bound, Wasatch mountains boys. Oh sh$! What no get my self in too. Oh man, gonna spakle the 15north just out side of Vegas right around the race way. my normal 530 ish time frame just like i have years before. Oh watching the sunrise in between the fender well of the f150 over looking the race way is a sight to be seen.

Ill post pics
Don't forget wet wipes. don't want baboon ass out in the sticks. Go kill something BIG. I need more PC and NA.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
You're both crazy but, you keep me occupied, I'm having a real good time. What movie Covid man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu