Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yea Brandon.. all partners welcome. I don't have money for a longtail mud motor boat so I run a Beavertail with trolling motor if you wanna kayak it up with me.
Coots and covid don't mix well. You should start a coot thread so as to not contaminate the rona. Maybe it would go 100 pages, but maybe not, I mean coots really.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Coots and covid don't mix well. You should start a coot thread so as to not contaminate the rona. Maybe it would go 100 pages, but maybe not, I mean coots really.
I eat a lot of weird stuff like jackrabbits.. but man coots suck. First and last time I cleaned and cooked some my wife asked if a skunk had sprayed in the yard. Then I couldn't get the fish smell off my hands for days.

Yeah
I eat a lot of weird stuff like jackrabbits.. but man coots suck. First and last time I cleaned and cooked some my wife asked if a skunk had sprayed in the yard. Then I couldn't get the fish smell off my hands for days.

Did you see the meat eater YouTube episode where they cooked it??

It's a rap...time to migrate to bow country.(this week)..lord if i ever needed strength...it's now.,..I got a long fuse.. but it sure does burn quick ....ugghScreenshot_20210905-205453~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the headline on my feed but haven't watched it yet. I know guys in the deep south cook it up in gumbos and all.. but man. I'll give it a watch soon.
Larry's eatin everything..and I mean everything..coot be light work for him.. I think?

Don't forget the Bobcat....that's some rank stuff... I think?

Speaking of bootlips, I'm done with early dove season.. when's duck season?? Who's camping out with me at the sea? Need to put the ole Beavertail in the toxic water and pound some spoonies.
Just bought up some fuel for the 16 gauge! The old warrior will crush a few spoonies!!

Remember the open zone and golden opportunity tag? Fish and game needs to do a lottery drawing to issue a few special passes that waive the 25 shell limit on refuges. It can be called: Sweatliners Dream!! It won’t hurt the duck population, and will make for the season of a lifetime for a lucky few!!

Hell yea Brandon.. all partners welcome. I don't have money for a longtail mud motor boat so I run a Beavertail with trolling motor if you wanna kayak it up with me.

love me some sea birds bro I’m in !

The days of givin a shit about boats and motors are long gone for me, I know a guy @Aeon, he a little booshie. He won’t touch a fowl boat unless it rolls big Pussy with 700 Hp and barley touches the water at 70 mph. Not me tho, i’ll F’n paddle to the set.

let’s do this !

Reactions: SteveHazard
T- minus 18 hours and 45 mins. Oh man hope the rona doesn’t get me before I get there. Wet dream right now boys fewww.

Larry give me strength, I’m gonna need it. Tummy already turnin,can’t wait for the speedy way look out in between the fender and the rubber. Ahhhh Utah….

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
The worst thing I ever made was batch of sauerkraut that went off while we were at work. Man I got home and let me tell you, I knew I was dead, sure enough she home and we had lengthy discussion about any future attempts at home made Kraut. Took two weeks to get smell out of house.

• Haha
You duck guys (and coot guys apparently, lol) need to watch the meat eater duck camp dinners series on YouTube. It’s 5 or 6 episodes only. They follow a group of 6 or so guys all from Louisiana at duck camp. One of them works for meat eater and is a professional chef. Does a coot gumbo. Really interesting series about the hunting and changing landscape in Louisiana.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu