Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
T- minus 18 hours and 45 mins. Oh man hope the rona doesn’t get me before I get there. Wet dream right now boys fewww.

Larry give me strength, I’m gonna need it. Tummy already turnin,can’t wait for the speedy way look out in between the fender and the rubber. Ahhhh Utah….

Don't pull a lillywhite and get covid on your trip! Lol he is chasing elk in CO running fever and fatigue.

Don't pull a lillywhite and get covid on your trip! Lol he is chasing elk in CO running fever and fatigue.
I heard that last night man, that is crazy and I hope he not only beats the rona but smokes a bull as well.

Long read, but the best I've read yet on the con of C-19

You know what I got out of this. The simple viruses like influenza and coronaviruses attach though sugar that the cells are using for energy. If your fasting or eating keto you can use ketones aka fat instead... so would this help??? I mean I've cut out most sugars and carbs (gets made into sugar) and in addition to the weight dropping I've not gotten any sort of sickness in quite awhile. Any nose irritation has simply been due to being in a smokey area. I just whacked a bunch of birds of peace so poppers are the perfect health meal is what I heard.

Got my first dove trifecta yesterday btw. And pigeons. Cool to get all in a single day.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Just gonna throw this in here...I mean..why not??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210906-173500~2.png
    Screenshot_20210906-173500~2.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu