Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, found pressure with the 338 RUM & 260 HH today! 92 gr of RL26 pushing the bullet 3113 FPS.

That is a big bullet moving fast!!

I also got the 213 HH going 3301 fps with 93 gr's of IMR 4955. That one kicks light and is extremely accurate.

this thread is such a mess i figure ill just put this here...

we are done with the G jokes.. you will notice that the site automatically changes it to Larry. Sorry to any Larry's that are on the site. PM me if its a problem for you. any attempts to circumvent this will be frowned on.

we are done with the G jokes.. you will notice that the site automatically changes it to Larry. Sorry to any Larry's that are on the site. PM me if its a problem for you. any attempts to circumvent this will be frowned on.

So it got bad enough that we are not allowed to reference him? LOL now that truly is a legend.

this should get us to 100 for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeSCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu