Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HATCHET1 I need one of your sons to shoot this 338 RUM at a forky...Maybe head on.

See if we can break the pelvis with a throat shot.

Reactions: HATCHET1
@HATCHET1 I need one of your sons to shoot this 338 RUM at a forky...Maybe head on.

See if we can break the pelvis with a throat shot.
Out of the truck and all!! Maybe in late October ...one of the darylicks drew. a D tag..not sure they'll make it back to the AZONE this season...I'll be back for the last week of A... hopefully all the 4 points and 3 points will have been murdered by then so I can get my FORK on!!..I'm pretty sure if you throat patched one with that cannon...it would come out it's ass .

Out of the truck and all!! Maybe in late October ...one of the darylicks drew. a D tag..not sure they'll make it back to the AZONE this season...I'll be back for the last week of A... hopefully all the 4 points and 3 points will have been murdered by then so I can get my FORK on!!..I'm pretty sure if you throat patched one with that cannon...it would come out it's ass .
So what ur saying is it might kill him. If I'm understanding this correctly.

Reactions: HATCHET1
So my coworker has it really bad still and is not sick enough for therapeutics through his doc.
So he's going around the system to get some help.

He got it 3 weeks after the second shot and no one else around him has it, including me who was with him all day before he felt bad.

Larry!

So my coworker has it really bad still and is not sick enough for therapeutics through his doc.
So he's going around the system to get some help.

He got it 3 weeks after the second shot and no one else around him has it, including me who was with him all day before he felt bad.

Larry!
So now what, we're talking about Rona on this topic. Weird....

...Screenshot_20210907-192845~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically we don't know what the f*ck is going on....... Damn it, Where's my surprise face.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we only have duck hunters on here no big game hunters? I'm the only one with friends in other states that hunt big game?
LARRY!

Check this bull outView attachment 50698
My guess someone shot a good one and lost it!
Looks young without big back scratchers.
I'm more cynical. I'm thinking poachers shot it, took all the good stuff but left the incriminating rack with skull behind. The scavenger got the rest . one would think there would be some bones scattered around, not so much as a rib. yup they took it all.

It's ducks and doves for me!! Big game terrifies me as does traveling out of state...well, that and bowhunting...and Midgets..

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Mark,

Remember me calling you when I lost my very 1st buck I ever arrowed?.....I'm sure you know I'm only kidding about the stick & string.

ps...Duckers rule......And I like #2....... :blush:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-214331~2.png
    Screenshot_20210907-214331~2.png
    706.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu