Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1B6B886-ED4D-4A20-B7CD-22BAA98972AF.jpeg
260 gr HH w/ 90.5 gr of RL26 going 3065 fps. Approx ~54 ft-lb of recoil energy.

My zero is currently set for the 213 gr pills, but maybe i need to just run these.

How far of a shot would you take with the 338 rum?

Game or paper? As of right now, I would have a strict 700y limit with a soft 600y limit on game. Those are distances that I expect myself to hit first shot every time. Any further...I would need a lot more practice with wind calls.

Though if I shoot 300 gr bullets with G1 BC's north of .8, that helps with wind!

Reactions: Hunter527
514 test positive 0 deaths for 9/7 looks like we are heading down the curve...............again........we are still open, no mask mandate and still not all jabed up! THANKS GAVIN!

Lets hope this is the last spike so the one's that feel in danger can come out and play!!

Reactions: IVhunter
Game or paper? As of right now, I would have a strict 700y limit with a soft 600y limit on game. Those are distances that I expect myself to hit first shot every time. Any further...I would need a lot more practice with wind calls.

Though if I shoot 300 gr bullets with G1 BC's north of .8, that helps with wind!
Dude.id let that fckr bark..aim for the big spot..KAPOOW! Good night nurse..when my kids were little...I never told them how far they were shooting t..they never asked...to this day...when the paid folks ask..I just say..close enough..LOL..i like that 338 rum alot man..nothing walks away...if I did not have 189 rifles...id do one...hell ..might do one anyways..ha! Looking forward to dead mammal pics with it beside them..

Just burning about 1.5 hours until I have to actually do something....ahh...CA....

Reactions: JakeSCH
Until your the parent of said kid...I think? But do vaccines actually work?? What are your thoughts fellas?

Until your the parent of said kid...I think? But do vaccines actually work?? What are your thoughts fellas?

Does it work...in general the numbers show it does. Is it needed, for some yes and others not. Why would i get it? It makes for a better working enviroment with my co-workers who would shit their pants if I didn't. I like peace...more time to think about putting 260 gr hammer in a fork.

Reactions: ilovesprig
LA county can shove it.

The Republicans really dropped the ball on this recall, virtually no press, meanwhile the dems have turned this onto a money show.

When Neusance wins kids and all will be getting the shot with lock downs threatened.

Hope I'm wrong but if I was a betting man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu