Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the flu shot yesterday. Had to drag myself through work today followed by a nap, and my entire arm is sore. There may be something extra in this year’s flu shot!

Reactions: IVhunter
Shaping up to be flu shots 2.0
Don't seem to be harmful but certainly aren't the shield everybody was hoping for.
Everybody over here has gotten it, including my 12yo girl. No ill effects from the shot with anybody so far. Nobodies has gotten the rona except for my girls mom back in Jan and she didn't make it but mostly due to her existing ills. If I thought there could be ill effects i wouldnt of had my kid get it. My biggest concern at this point is that its just not as good as we all hoped. But I never did think this would ever go away. It is a coronavirus like the common cold. I didn't think this thing would ever go back in the box after a certain point. I knew this would be a continual game of chase like the flus are.

Living vicariously thru posts currently with all the forest closures. But I guess can go get more birds

514 test positive 0 deaths for 9/7 looks like we are heading down the curve...............again........we are still open, no mask mandate and still not all jabed up! THANKS GAVIN!

Lets hope this is the last spike so the one's that feel in danger can come out and play!!

Covid could be solved by just not talking about it anymore. No news coverage, end of the pandemic.

Does it work...in general the numbers show it does. Is it needed, for some yes and others not. Why would i get it? It makes for a better working enviroment with my co-workers who would shit their pants if I didn't. I like peace...more time to think about putting 260 gr hammer in a fork.
You got an experimental vaccine placed in your body in order to make other people feel safe? I don't know you, but think about what you are saying for a minute. You are making heath choices based on other peoples comfort, what a crazy world. At least the people getting the vax because they are scared shitless of the rona are doing it for themselves. Where does your willingness to do whatever others want you to do, just to keep the peace, end?

You got an experimental vaccine placed in your body in order to make other people feel safe? I don't know you, but think about what you are saying for a minute. You are making heath choices based on other peoples comfort, what a crazy world. At least the people getting the vax because they are scared shitless of the rona are doing it for themselves. Where does your willingness to do whatever others want you to do, just to keep the peace, end?
That's a really negative way to frame things. There are a number of things we do for the benefit of interacting with others everyday. Could easily frame it the opposite way and say that the people that don't get it are scared shitless of needles or other nonsense.

And at what point would you deem something no longer experimental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu