Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethically impossible to come up with a vaccine within 7 years according to the IACUC, who governs medical studies on animals and humans with several phases/trials before it get to human trials. What this tells me is either one of two things,...... 1) someone knew about it and has had ample time(3+ years) to develop a vaccine which means it was a planned release, or 2) everyone getting this vaccine is just a test subject for the government .......

As much as id like to..Negative...the fatigue is real...

Day 9?

That sucks!
Yup...sucks purple Choad..the thing is..when your as symptomatic as me...the doc won't see you until you start to really tank..a real comforting feeling...ahh..healthcare...

SARS was discovered in China in 2002 caused by Corona virus. Severe acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars Cov). It spread to 2 doz countries before it was contained. in 2004 China had an outbreak resulting from a laboratory aquired infection. Because of concern of reemergence, vaccine developement was initiated. They had a head start on Covid 19 vaccine. This is how they developed the vaccine so quickly.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Just mandated. All hunters for deer season must show the deer your vaccine card prior to shooting. Also, all hunters must wear mask prior to entering deer hunting zones.... Lol

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Copies amounts of vitamins..my morning cocktail has changed drastically in the last week ..ha!
Taking any therapeutics?
Copies amounts of vitamins...my morning cocktail has changed .. drastically...

Sure hope I don't get the china virus but, if I do, I don't want to see my Dr. but you can bet your ass I will tell him to get me on Monoclonal antibodies ASAP and I mean like yesterday. Several prominent leaders who had the china virus including President Trump were given them and made fast remarkable recoveries. I hate the rona.

Yup...problem is..you have to fit the guidelines for that treatment...I can't squeeze into any one of those categories...I will be talking to my doc on Monday....see if we can't fudge some shit...

Yup...problem is..you have to fit the guidelines for that treatment...I can't squeeze into any one of those categories...I will be talking to my doc on Monday....see if we can't fudge some shit...
Might need to go into six shooter negotiations. He might come around to your way of thinking.

Reactions: HATCHET1
How much weight have you lost?
Not sure..not on my check list at the moment...one thing is for sure though..I'll be in fighting shape come dove season!!! As long as I'm there on the 1st of September...I can hack missing everything else.

Wait....you receive medication based on categories? WTH??!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait....you receive medication based on categories? WTH??!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yup, it starts with the most important people. Remember Sh*t flows down hill. Us commoners are in the very deepest crevice of a very deep valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu