Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking fellas..I know.. but sadly...I have ZERO underlying conditions..there for I'm put out to pasture to flourish or tank...god bless the healthcare system and it's wisdom..

Sure happy we can't get the rona from reading your messages. We can't, can we?????? I just gave the Computer a good dose of Lysol to be on the safe side.. I have had pneumonia three times, last one almost made the Misses a widow GUNDOGLOVER.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Hows the rash tho?
Miss you TC!! Let's hook it up soon! I got a full house this season..but always room for you homie!Post covid of course!!! Ha! Hit me up with a text or a call...let's catch up.

Sure happy we can't get the rona from reading your messages. We can't, can we?????? I just gave the Computer a good dose of Lysol to be on the safe side.. I have had pneumonia three times, last one almost made the Misses a widow GUNDOGLOVER.
Glad you beat the pneumonia buddy...and misses is damn lucky to have you!

Shocking fellas..I know.. but sadly...I have ZERO underlying conditions..there for I'm put out to pasture to flourish or tank...god bless the healthcare system and it's wisdom..
The only underlying condition I have is having this big ol Hog dangling…..

The only underlying condition I have is having this big ol Hog dangling…..
Ha!! I let the wife touch the hog once.and look what happen...poke a little fun at her and she took it serious..damn serious! ( Actually twice..bur I don't talk about sweet pea in that tone..daddy's girl!)

Doc gets it, some others never will. Land of The Free man!!

On another note, I'm fishing the SD bay this weekend, pretty happy about that. I'll be in PB for a few days. I have squid and shrimp as bait, anything else I should bring?
Live bait is the best. Bring a sabiki rig. Squid will work good for rock fish, shrimp can haul you some sheepshead. Live bait though man, always good. Better chance at some butt. Plastics work great for the bay too. Set up a drop shot rig, that works too. Good luck!

Reactions: IVhunter
Sure happy we can't get the rona from reading your messages. We can't, can we?????? I just gave the Computer a good dose of Lysol to be on the safe side.. I have had pneumonia three times, last one almost made the Misses a widow GUNDOGLOVE
nope I don’t think so. Well at least my comp virus protection software says I’m ok and up to date.

Day 10... I did battle with the demon last night between 2 and 6 am... an insanely amount of sweating and high fever... hallucinations.. it was an intense 4 hours..one I hope never to have to go thru again...that being said....it was a needed excercism...I don't wanna hex myself...but man today is the first day I feel like I m coming up for air...many of the symptoms I've been experiencing an an hourly basis have disappeared!! Do I feel like a crushed up can...yes..but I'll take it!!!!? I'm actually starving!!! Bring on the food!!!! Fuck you covid! Fucked with the wrong hatchet!!! God is good fellas we had a long conversation last night...I'm thinking he liked what I had to say. A zone gonna take a beating!

Day 10... I did battle with the demon last night between 2 and 6 am... an insanely amount of sweating and high fever... hallucinations.. it was an intense 4 hours..one I hope never to have to go thru again...that being said....it was a needed excercism...I don't wanna hex myself...but man today is the first day I feel like I m coming up for air...many of the symptoms I've been experiencing an an hourly basis have disappeared!! Do I feel like a crushed up can...yes..but I'll take it!!!!? I'm actually starving!!! Bring on the food!!!! Fuck you covid! Fucked with the wrong hatchet!!! God is good fellas we had a long conversation last night...I'm thinking he liked what I had to say. A zone gonna take a beating!
Did Larry visit in your hallucinations?

Reactions: MJB
Sounds great enjoy the food!
Oh brother...I can't taste shit still...but it's gonna be a day of grazing for sure..gotta get back into fighting shape...you never know...I might have to get out and open some gates in a couple weeks.. daddy needs his strength!

Did Larry visit in your hallucinations?

Matty,

Of my days I had the Vid, my last 3 were the worst....Then on day 14, it was gone....Hang in there buddy....The end is in sight....;)

Here's a picker upper for ya on the best 40 acres in SD.... :blush:

ps...Sounds like Doc may have contracted C-19......:worried:

.IMG_2379.JPG047.JPG

Matty,

Of my days I had the Vid, my last 3 were the worst....Then on day 14, it was gone....Hang in there buddy....The end is in sight....;)

Here's a picker upper for ya on the best 40 acres in SD.... :blush:

ps...Sounds like Doc may have contracted C-19......:worried:

.View attachment 49871View attachment 49872
Sweet Jesus...if ever a deer needed to be murdered...good old cal and it's sound game management will have this disturbing creature spreading his genes until a longtail gets him...or Larry. Damn.

Sweet Jesus...if ever a deer needed to be murdered...good old cal and it's sound game management will have this disturbing creature spreading his genes until a longtail gets him...or Larry. Damn.

Yep...Those daggers will make him king of the 40...Hope he gets it early, because he's a goner.....:skull:

.048.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu