Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes..the one in the middle is a little nuts...still to this day....damn.

term is used quite a bit to point out multiple different aspects of life. Generally speaking if you were to for example slam a 180 grn partition in to the x-ring at any thing over 400 yards the term moms pussy would be used in the following statement….

“you all see that ???, that right there was moms pussy”.
Thats a new one on me. you from the south, sounds like something they would say.

He's so big you can see his junk at 100yds.
So the stalk started at over 1500yds and he got to 100 before grandma and the newborns freaked out & they lost last light.

Dead pics please ..
This is public you know the deal!
I did find out they didn't have all the escape routes covered and a 360 got by them.......60 eyeballs are hard to work in your favor & 20k acre's in the foothills ugh!

Here you go guys it's live and real. We're not all dying it's the exact opposite we are growing more and more every year. Quit falling for the bullshit lies. Every year we gain more people on this rock that is what they don't want. So you can all buy into there bullshit lies or look at the facts and check it next year will have populated more again also. If you don't believe me wait and see never has there been a decrease as of yet so enjoy your vaccines and mabey just mabey in the near future there will be a decrease in population like the elites and politians want. Wake the fuck up. I'm out hope you save this world calculator and study it. Because I have since 2019.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuevo
Well I can only assume I got covid twice. Both times was this tight chest for a couple of days. The feeling reminded me of how other people describe anxiety with a little achiness. Both times all my close friends got it, so I just assumed that was the symptoms. Who knows. I just started popping wilderness athlete altitude advantage and it went away quick.

that altitude advantage gives you tiger blood!!

Here you go guys it's live and real. We're not all dying it's the exact opposite we are growing more and more every year. Quit falling for the bullshit lies. Every year we gain more people on this rock that is what they don't want. So you can all buy into there bullshit lies or look at the facts and check it next year will have populated more again also. If you don't believe me wait and see never has there been a decrease as of yet so enjoy your vaccines and mabey just mabey in the near future there will be a decrease in population like the elites and politians want. Wake the fuck up. I'm out hope you save this world calculator and study it. Because I have since 2019.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk
Who says it's the elites want less people? They are the ones that want more so they can become more powerful with all of us consuming what they shovel to us. Now me I hate people so I'd love less housing tracks built over good outdoor spaces.

It does sound like Bill Gates wants to slow down population growth. Honestly, I am with him, because there is only so much drinking water, and only so much food you can grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu