Was wondering what y'all think.

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
As some of you might know I'm moving to Tennessee this summer to start a family farm. I'm 18 in June and was thinking about getting getting a tattoo to symbolize who I am and where I'm from and what I love. As I thought about it more and more I realized I might have found a perfect match. The SCH logo. It really symbolizes who I am where I'm from and the lifestyle I was raised to love. I was thinking about getting it about 3/4 to one inch tall on my right arm. What do y'all think? Feel free to tell me your opinion positive or not I want some honest feedback.
9d8de10435cb995c0de0a8ac411af77e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hit up a good tattoo artist and show him the SCH logo and find the font name so he can look it up, then tell him what your about and what your thinking. I would get the sch logo and put maybe a few game animals you love most above it. but let the dude earn his cash and make him sketch out a few samples before he does tat. Good Luck

Don't do it luke. it ain't gonna get you any pie bro. Girls like guys with good jobs, not Internet forum tatoo's.

stikbrandon said:
Don't do it luke. it ain't gonna get you any pie bro. Girls like guys with good jobs, not Internet forum tatoo's.

Maybe in Kentucky it will help.............. :-*

ps....Waste of money to me......But whatever floats your boat....... ;)

stikbrandon said:
Trust me I ain't doin it to impress any girls lol. I just like the logo and there's nothing better to symbolize who I am especially hunting wise.

Luke,
people change many times through out a life span. I hear what your saying, the idea is great but then when your 30 and Have a tattoo of something you put on your body as a kid, you may regret it. Just think twice.

Shoot, when I was 17, glade and whip-it's where the craze..... Not such a good idea. All I'm saying is do what you want but think about it for a while.

You don't have to get a SCH tattoo or any other tattoo to express who u are.

I wouldn't do it bud. It is a rad logo I love wearing the shirt and hoodie. Wish I had an SCH trucker hat. Honestly you won't need a tattoo to show who you are. Your a great hunter and that is just evident to anyone with a pair of eyes.
Besides if I were you I would get a Sombreros tattoo, you are gonna miss the Mexican food way more then you miss SCH. I look forward to some of the hunts you are gonna be posting up from down south. Hope you nail a big white tail in the fall.

Truduct said:
Besides if I were you I would get a Sombreros tattoo, you are gonna miss the Mexican food way more then you miss SCH.
Hahahaha very true. But I'll miss hunting these little annoying fn deer and for the record I was just barely considering it after talking to my cousin I just wanted some honest feed back from the guys on the site.

Whichever brand you decide to rep, make sure they give you some kind of lifetime deal; free burritos, hats, or whatever.

Personal opinion is don't do it. I hate 90% of the tats I have. I, and actually I'm looking into getting them removed.

You will need express written permission from the owner so you are not sued :p haha jk I would still not get anything owned by anyone else, even if they are cool with it. If that is what you like how about a pic of a hunter or animal or something that symbolizes the outdoors and or the hunting lifestyle, that you can work into something larger down the road. Just a thought good luck on your move and your new tat regardless.

stikbrandon said:

He is moving to Kentucky, jobs and girls are not on the menu.

Sch will kick a free t-shirt if you get sch ink done.

If you do it and we change the name slightly don't get mad ok. Read the logo on the top of the forum.... Hint hint

Go balls out and get on your face or lower back. Don't get it small go big or go home

Stay in school. I know that isn't part of the question here, or even in being discussed, but it is the best advice I can give anyone who is 18 and making a decision.

Sch will kick a free t-shirt if you get sch ink done.

[/quote]

Dont encourage the kid bro !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu