Welcome Newbies!

Thank you!! I apologize I’m not quite sure what Larry’s old haunt is.
Trust me you don't want to know..Welcome! There are lots of good people here who can share valuable knowledge. Just search the threads and ask questions.. there are a handful of dudes in your neck of the woods on here. Keep an eye out for the Turkey Tune Up event posts..its definitely worth the drive down!!

Im a lifelong saltwater fisherman who moved to Pine Valley. My time on the water has reduced with my inland residency. However, my time in the mountains has planted a new seed of desire. I too want to miserably hunt in the D16!

I’m currently shed hunting and setting up trail cams to see what’s around. Would appreciate any insights and experience that is shared. See you in the mountains.

You may a get a Larry sighting..although rare do to the guilly suit and all . but possible!! Welcome!!

Reactions: Turtle
Im a lifelong saltwater fisherman who moved to Pine Valley. My time on the water has reduced with my inland residency. However, my time in the mountains has planted a new seed of desire. I too want to miserably hunt in the D16!

I’m currently shed hunting and setting up trail cams to see what’s around. Would appreciate any insights and experience that is shared. See you in the mountains.

Welcome to SCH,

The "16" can be tough, but every year guys get 'em on public...Hunt the edges, try to hunt week days, and scout, scout, scout.... :blush:

Saw this guy a few days ago...On private, but not far from public...Good luck

IMG_4190.JPG

Sorry about last post. Phone was glitchy.

Here’s some pics from todays scouting:

Attachments

• IMG_6209.jpeg
    IMG_6209.jpeg
    966.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6210.jpeg
    IMG_6210.jpeg
    917.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6207.jpeg
    IMG_6207.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6203.jpeg
    IMG_6203.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6200.jpeg
    IMG_6200.jpeg
    616.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6196.jpeg
    IMG_6196.jpeg
    978.4 KB · Views: 7

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu