What/where is everyone hunting this fall?

For Cali , B zone and a bear tag .... I Just found out yesterday that the wife and I got drawn for Wyoming with No points ! I never thought that we would draw so it was not in our hunting plans. We will be hunting region "F" .... probably area 106 . This is north west of Cody . I have some intel but other intel is totally welcome !!! Our first time outta state for us as a pair . I know that the 2022 winter kill was kind of bad but am hoping for the best.
Po !

In my old age, the "16" is my one big game hunt....Leaving for Montana Sept 3rd for early upland (sharpies, grouse, and huns) and prairie dogs...Then to Canada for 3 weeks for ducks, geese, & cranes...Then back to Montana for waterfowl and the pheasant opener...Back to SoCal for our deer, waterfowl, & quail openers... :blush:

067.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu