What/where is everyone hunting this fall?

For Cali , B zone and a bear tag .... I Just found out yesterday that the wife and I got drawn for Wyoming with No points ! I never thought that we would draw so it was not in our hunting plans. We will be hunting region "F" .... probably area 106 . This is north west of Cody . I have some intel but other intel is totally welcome !!! Our first time outta state for us as a pair . I know that the 2022 winter kill was kind of bad but am hoping for the best.
Po !

In my old age, the "16" is my one big game hunt....Leaving for Montana Sept 3rd for early upland (sharpies, grouse, and huns) and prairie dogs...Then to Canada for 3 weeks for ducks, geese, & cranes...Then back to Montana for waterfowl and the pheasant opener...Back to SoCal for our deer, waterfowl, & quail openers... :blush:

067.JPG

Got my A22 and OA tags. As a first timer in the A22 area I'm almost second guessing that idea now though. Seems like you either need private land, or a chainsaw to get through the insane amount of overly thick scrub. I have to be missing something.

Back