What's on the Calendar for Fall??

So my fall is starting to fill up rather nicely! Got my A22 SD Archery tag..Season starts Sept. 5th then just secured my Idaho Antlered Elk tag!! (Any weapon or short range weapons in some areas) Season starts Oct. 15th!

Just a heads up..Idaho non resident Elk tags are said to possibly run out as early as July 1st this year.. Last year they ran out in August. Only a little over 2,000 left.

Good luck to all!

In the last two days I filled my calendar. Drew a leftover Nv deer tag... going to a spot I know very well. 8 miles on horses and bivey camp from there. Then yesterday I got a call from a buddy in Alaska who's partner canceled on DIY moose hunt in a primo area... guess who took his spot.

So, my season is complete...
Nv Mule deer
Ut Mule deer
Az Coues Whitetail deer
Ak Moose
Ne Whitetail and Mule deer

Throw in hunts here and there helping my daughters hunts and friends hunts. Ed F12_zps610761f5.JPGJasonsbull_zpsabc60f55.jpg

Hello everyone,
August - I’ll be hunting B-zone archery bear and deer might do some archery quail throughout aug-

September - the dove open and randomly when I have days off

October- quail opener and waterfowl. Best part is San J is down the street from my house.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu