What's on the Calendar for Fall??

Card just got hit for CO...appears to be for deer. Now I need to figure out what unit i got.

Update: Looks like I will be hunting 2nd Rifle near Craig / Steamboat springs area.

Congratulations, I got a unsuccessful for the draw notification, but awarded a point this morning from Colorado for deer.

Deer: Unit 4, 2nd rifle (Oct 24-Nov 1st)
Elk: Unit 41, 1st rifle (Oct 10-14)

I plan to enter the second draw for a cow tag. I will probably do private land tag and hunt a friends ranch between 1st and 2nd season...3 straight weeks of hunting and my wife even said she would go with me for part of the time.

Just got results...
Looks like another workup and deployment.
I can’t wait to get out and be a Sherpa for Ed F, or driver for Hatchet.
Hell I’ll even push a gondola for Aeons river rafting hunts.

I could always use a driver bro!! You stay safe and get home and i got a job for you!!!

OK... just added a Nevada leftover deer app... should be a sure thing with 5 points. When's California results come out? Need to start planning my sheep hunt... Ed F

OK... just added a Nevada leftover deer app... should be a sure thing with 5 points. When's California results come out? Need to start planning my sheep hunt... Ed F

I think 6/17 for CA according to go hunt. So many apps in between my boys and wife. Hopefully something gets hit but not holding my breath.

AZ should be hitting around 6/25 or 6/27 I believe. Hopefully I get an early rifle Kaibab birthday tag.

Az is usually right around the 4th of July... wouldn't that be cool to draw another strip tag... good luck to everyone. Ed F

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu