0 More Day Until Turkey Season!

Re: 32 More Days Until Turkey Season!

cant come soon enough, luckily I have three juniors lined up for the county mentor hunt and the NWTF jakes hunt. And just a heads up for you guys with Juniors, the local NWTF chapter will have the county Junior turkey hunt draw this saturday in Ramona. Those who are interested send me a PM for the exact info.

Re: 30 More Days Until Turkey Season!

30 days and counting

Re: 30 More Days Until Turkey Season!

heres some to get u motivated

Attachments

• IMG_20130228_0017415.jpg
    IMG_20130228_0017415.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_20130228_00174012.jpg
    IMG_20130228_00174012.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 240
Re: 27 More Days Until Turkey Season!

My son Matt got drawn for that jr hunt... hope it doesn't rain or snow that week.

Re: 26 More Days Until Turkey Season!

25 more days...another season is about to come to fruition.

Re: 25 More Days Until Turkey Season!

You go get em' SD!

Re: 25 More Days Until Turkey Season!

A little info from the field, toms are already mounting hens in some areas but In other areas the spring dispersal hasn't really started yet. Lot more gobbling activity on the roost but not as much once off the roost. Toms are fighting much more and jakes are separating away from all the adult play. We have a cold front moving in this week so hopefully that will keep the hens quiet. Gobbling activity should be either near peak it at peak.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu