0 More Day Until Turkey Season!

Re: 8 More Days Until Turkey Season!

MJB said:
Matagi said:
2 more days for the Juniors, unfortunately I got assigned to a horrible spot for Saturday's county youth hunt so I may have to take the kid to a public spot if it doesn't work on the preserve. But I'm really looking forward to Sunday's hunt, one of our awesome forum members really helped us out.

Good luck!

I went out this am and saw over a 100 turkeys in three public land spots should be a great hunt!

Boy and I will be there in the AM with Jonny Scott. Hope to see you.

Re: 7 More Days Until Turkey Season!

Hey ahidog, is everyone meeting at Dudley's at 0400?

Re: 2 More Days Until Turkey Season!

This is the longest 2 day wait ever... can't wait to take my Benelli out for her first hunt!

Re: 2 More Days Until Turkey Season!

Im being mocked by turkeys im seeing em on my way to and from school and even in my driveway its torture these next two days are going to be the longest of my life

Re: 1 More Day Until Turkey Season!

Went out yesterday and saw a few hens by them selves. Lots of gobbling at early light and I think the toms will be easier to get around midday. Jakes are going nuts too so I think there will be a bunch of jakes taken this weekend.

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck Everyone. Im seeing the same thing as Matagi. Lots of Jakes running amuck out there. My son and I called in 9 Jakes with my new Hooks Calls last Sunday( that assassin glass whines like no other). We had them struttin out of control around the dekes. He decided to let each one walk away.(good karma) Remember. IF YOU SHOOT TOMORROWS TROPHIES TODAY, WHAT WILL WE HUNT TOMARROW? ;)

Was up at Lake Henshaw today bow fishing. Saw Turkeys from the lake just about back to Ramona. Good luck guys looking forward to the reports.

Good luck guys! I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep. 0300 here I come!

Good luck to all. Look forward hearing back from everyone!!!

Game time

In my blind (http://youtu.be/-lP_KAYsxjw) that says it all

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu