0 More Day Until Turkey Season!

Re: 14 More Days Until Turkey Season!

Two more weeks left until the SoCal turkeys get reintroduced to SCH!

Im pumped too i see turkeys everyday and just got good enough with a mouth call to call a gobbler in one week for me in the jounior season

Can't wait! I got the Santa Ysabel youth hunt next Saturday and a jakes hunt raffle winner hunt on the Sunday. Hope the rain doesn't ruin the preserve hunt.

Re: 13 More Days Until Turkey Season!

13 More Days Until Turkey Season!

Just checked the weather report for the general turkey opener and it shows rain on the 30th and cloudy and cold on the 31st. Hope the reports are wrong :(.

Don't worry I shot my biggest Tom 2 years ago when we had wind, rain and cold temps on opening day.

He was 22lbs. 11.5"beard and 1.5" spurs.

I have taken birds in the rain, it just sucks hunting in the rain. :p

12 Days to go and I am starting to get a little excited.

Re: 8 More Days Until Turkey Season!

8 more days until turkey opener!

Cant wait till saturday i found a group of around 20 turkeys 7 of the flock are legal birds mostly jakes with one monster tom ive seen at least ten times

2 more days for the Juniors, unfortunately I got assigned to a horrible spot for Saturday's county youth hunt so I may have to take the kid to a public spot if it doesn't work on the preserve. But I'm really looking forward to Sunday's hunt, one of our awesome forum members really helped us out.

Matagi said:
2 more days for the Juniors, unfortunately I got assigned to a horrible spot for Saturday's county youth hunt so I may have to take the kid to a public spot if it doesn't work on the preserve. But I'm really looking forward to Sunday's hunt, one of our awesome forum members really helped us out.

Good luck!

I went out this am and saw over a 100 turkeys in three public land spots should be a great hunt!

Yum Yum. Smoked turkey in the spring can't wait.

Attachments

• IMAG0310.jpg
    IMAG0310.jpg
    790.9 KB · Views: 13
Re: 7 More Days Until Turkey Season!

I guess that means I have a girlfriend for a week. It was fun can't juggle her and turkeys

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu