12/22 Wister - is this how it works?

Yea that Benelli trigger guard was really rigid looking, would hate to get hammered with it.

I found most of the DFG Draw hunts are like that, lots of shot opportunities, especially compared to DIY Public Land Hunts until you find a good spot. They are welcome breaks from grinding public land.

Best $1.34 I ever spent for that reservation and having a hard date circled on the calendar will motivate ya for sure. Even though Sweat line is available, having that date helps tremendously to get off the couch.

I think I need to move to #4 shot next time, and practice some skeet to quit trimming tail feathers.

I noticed the coots at San Jacinto are pretty shy while the coots at Wister flew right into my spread, has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe we need to get Traps Huntstang all lifted and Stomper 4x4'd out! Remember those Corvettes and TransAm's people used to do that with back in the day?

This thread has created more questions then answers.

How do you hurt your hand with the trigger guard?
Do I need to trade in my Tacoma for a Mustang?
I want to hunt geese but I don't have a .380 what can I do?
If the hunter one blind over misses a duck with a flu flu and I get hit with the arrow what is the term for that? Is it still called being peppered? Or did I get salted?
Are coots really just small retarded black cranes? Can I bring more then a box if I'm coot shoot'n?

This thread has created more questions then answers.

How do you hurt your hand with the trigger guard?
Do I need to trade in my Tacoma for a Mustang?
I want to hunt geese but I don't have a .380 what can I do?
If the hunter one blind over misses a duck with a flu flu and I get hit with the arrow what is the term for that? Is it still called being peppered? Or did I get salted?
Are coots really just small retarded black cranes? Can I bring more then a box if I'm coot shoot'n?

Just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu