13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or gored by a wild boar or buck while reaching down for the hero shot..and then SHAASHANKOOW!!!!..ripped open to bleed out right then and there...the horror...Avenge me...

Or gored by a wild boar or buck while reaching down for the hero shot..and then SHAASHANKOOW!!!!..ripped open to bleed out right then and there...the horror...Avenge me...

Being charged sure does raise the heart rate...though I do not know if the last thing I want to smell is a boar or bear.

So walk the whites@13k and tell me how you kill a ram on the moon.
It's mindset... if you think you can't do it... you can't. Sheep, mountain goats, mule deer... are killed all the time on the moon with a bow. To each their own... your hunt, nobody elses. You don't have to justify to anyone else if you're convinced that you can't do it... just don't try to convince others that it's impossible. Your mindset to limit your shot to 300 is the same as someone limiting their shot to 60. Mindset is the answer to your question. Ed F

It's mindset... if you think you can't do it... you can't. Sheep, mountain goats, mule deer... are killed all the time on the moon with a bow. To each their own... your hunt, nobody elses. You don't have to justify to anyone else if you're convinced that you can't do it... just don't try to convince others that it's impossible. Your mindset to limit your shot to 300 is the same as someone limiting their shot to 60. Mindset is the answer to your question. Ed F

Mindset, and "A mans got to know his limitations" (Clint Eastwood)...Alhough, old P & Y does have a 120 bow kills and 13 in the books.......... ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

I get so confused reading this, and then at the edge of my seat waiting for the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu