Assassination attempt

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
What is this country coming to. thank god he is okay, but others were killed or wounded. This is a secret service F-up big time. Shooter was on roof a building less than 200 yards from stage with a clear view of Trump. Where were the helicopters. How could this have happened. If this photo is accurate, real big F-up. IMG_5407001.jpg

I find it hilarious that the last 3-1/2 years every news outlet refers to him as Trump but now they are calling him former president Donald Trump in these headlines.

The shooter was identified as a 20 yrs old Thomas Mathew Crooks..(I'm not sure about the spelling though) the records show he was a registered republican, but also donated $15 to a blue group, wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.
Here is mine; the stupid kid wanted a different candidate for the republican party.

Last edited:
Biden did say recently it’s “time to put a bullseye on Trump”.

Biden did say recently it’s “time to put a bullseye on Trump”.
Actually. "it's time to put Trump in the bullseye". different wording , but the same meaning. If Trump had said that and Binde had been the target, the libs would be calling for trump to be locked up, more than they already are. FOOLS. Well, thats' what happens when you are all living brain donors.

Reactions: Podunk and HATCHET1
Secret service snyper throat patched and popped the dudes melon with a 30 cal. .308 or ,300winmag? What say the gun nerds?...Lots of questions here for sure...Long Live TRUMP!!! Got wind of this late last night as cell service sucks where I'm at...any updates would be appreciated on this thread.. #TRUMP2024!!!!!

Two people tried to get SSResized_20240714_120936.jpeg snipers attention after the police shrugged them off. Looking at the photo, how did they not see him, where were the drones or helicopters, how did he get up there??? Clear path to Trump. lots of ??????? to answered.

wow so someone heard that he was hitler 10k times and believed it. what did they think would happen....
all the media voices saying he is evil and a threat to democracy, what did they think would happen...
agents of the fbi cia doj all willing to do anything to stop him, what did you think would happen...
would love to know what all the cnn and msnbc hacks said in private when he survived...

side note.. my guess is the shooter jerked it and had the stock outboard on his shoulder causing the gun to miss left. one inch to the right and this would have been a kill shot.

anyone seen a go fund me for the guy that died?

wow so someone heard that he was hitler 10k times and believed it. what did they think would happen....
all the media voices saying he is evil and a threat to democracy, what did they think would happen...
agents of the fbi cia doj all willing to do anything to stop him, what did you think would happen...
would love to know what all the cnn and msnbc hacks said in private when he survived...

side note.. my guess is the shooter jerked it and had the stock outboard on his shoulder causing the gun to miss left. one inch to the right and this would have been a kill shot.

anyone seen a go fund me for the guy that died?
Gofund me over 2 million so far for the ones that got hit.

A local LEO confronted shooter but when shooter turned his weapon on cop, the cop backed off. shooter then quickly fired his rounds. Could be shooter was hurried because of cope confronting him. His need to hurry his shots may have caused shot to be off target. We may never know for sure.

I doubt this is true... first I've heard of this. Right now, more questions than answers... Ed F
It is true, but it's possible shooter was hurried because he was discovered. This may have caused him to hurry his shots. I think the cop said he heard the shooting start very soon after he confronted the shooter. The second round of shooting a couple of seconds later was the snipers taking out the kid. This all transpired in less than 10 seconds. I got all this information from Fox News. and their panel of talking heads.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu