Assassination attempt

Conspirecy theories and unfactual comments not only make the current sutiuation worse they embolden the unstable to do what just happened. All of us should just shut the fck up and listen and support who we want and not widen the gap with things that cannot be proven. Mark Twain - Don't argue with stupid people the will bring you down to their level and win, - Politicians and diapers need to be changed often for the same reason. Let's just settle down folks and vote without inflaming the current status please...

This is the internet….. you don’t have to partake. I’m sure you can find something better to do on the puppy mill than to interject your opinion while people vent about a horrible situation.

Conspiracy theories and unfactual comments not only make the current situation worse they embolden the unstable to do what just happened. All of us should just shut the fck up and listen and support who we want and not widen the gap with things that cannot be proven. Mark Twain - Don't argue with stupid people the will bring you down to their level and win, - Politicians and diapers need to be changed often for the same reason. Let's just settle down folks and vote without inflaming the current status please...

In other words, if you're a democrat and a Biden supporter you shouldn't have to listen (read) about how evil they are, how they are anti hunting, fishing, and anti 2nd Amendment...The current status of the left is where this has gotten us!............ :rolleyes:

No person in American politics has had to endure what President Trump has gone through...Now the libs/commies/dems have gone all in and tried to assassinate him...Sites like this should NOT have one democrat voter on it...They are the ones that hate our freedoms!...............:mad:

In other words, if you're a democrat and a Biden supporter you shouldn't have to listen (read) about how evil they are, how they are anti hunting, fishing, and anti 2nd Amendment...The current status of the left is where this has gotten us!............ :rolleyes:

No person in American politics has had to endure what President Trump has gone through...Now the libs/commies/dems have gone all in and tried to assassinate him...Sites like this should NOT have one democrat voter on it...They are the ones that hate our freedoms!...............:mad:
Steve, I agree 1000%. Trump 24

Gosh...I tried really hard to just read it and move one but since this is the Internet as others mentioned I will part take.

Snake Charmer's comments to me are based on common sense. He never wrote you shouldn't read, or you shouldn't listen but rather we should avoid spreading non-factual information around because it makes things worse in general.

By the way, Trump has brought every legal problem to himself. He has wiped his ass with the legal system in the US for decades. The Democrats of course now have taken advantage of how bold the guy is to break the law to put him thru the legal system. I guess he either did not care about breaking the law, or he was too dumb to know the difference between what is legal and what is not.
Michael Cohen went to freaking jail for the same thing Trump was found guilty..how is that unfair to Trump? Trump was the president when Cohen was found Guilty! He never argued on favor of Cohen did he?. The cooking of the books in NY...how is that BS? His CFO is still in jail for it and the list goes on.
He is not the only one, god knows other politicians should be in jail. Do you remember Trump said he was going to clean the swamp? WTFK did he do about that for 4 yrs? Not a thing. I thought he was going to lock her up.

The kid who tried to blow Tump's head off was not a commie, dem, liberal, queer baby-eating freak that we know of? He was a poor stupid conservative confused and probably angry kid.
Is it not true that people in the US open fire and kill others in the US sometimes for no apparent reason? Do you ever wonder why? Is that not a concern to you for your kids, and their kids? Is it always about burning the dems, commies, libs...what about the homos are they in it too?

Your call for making this website available to only people who support Trump is pretty sad man and it will be hard to forget....but if this is your website go ahead and post the requirement.

Reactions: Snake Charmer
Gosh...I tried really hard to just read it and move one but since this is the Internet as others mentioned I will part take.

Snake Charmer's comments to me are based on common sense. He never wrote you shouldn't read, or you shouldn't listen but rather we should avoid spreading non-factual information around because it makes things worse in general.

By the way, Trump has brought every legal problem to himself. He has wiped his ass with the legal system in the US for decades. The Democrats of course now have taken advantage of how bold the guy is to break the law to put him thru the legal system. I guess he either did not care about breaking the law, or he was too dumb to know the difference between what is legal and what is not.
Michael Cohen went to freaking jail for the same thing Trump was found guilty..how is that unfair to Trump? Trump was the president when Cohen was found Guilty! He never argued on favor of Cohen did he?. The cooking of the books in NY...how is that BS? His CFO is still in jail for it and the list goes on.
He is not the only one, god knows other politicians should be in jail. Do you remember Trump said he was going to clean the swamp? WTFK did he do about that for 4 yrs? Not a thing. I thought he was going to lock her up.

The kid who tried to blow Tump's head off was not a commie, dem, liberal, queer baby-eating freak that we know of? He was a poor stupid conservative confused and probably angry kid.
Is it not true that people in the US open fire and kill others in the US sometimes for no apparent reason? Do you ever wonder why? Is that not a concern to you for your kids, and their kids? Is it always about burning the dems, commies, libs...what about the homos are they in it too?

Your call for making this website available to only people who support Trump is pretty sad man and it will be hard to forget....but if this is your website go ahead and post the requirement.

It's not my website...So, you can say all the negative things you want about PRESIDENT Trump and how great Biden/democrats are...I just know that every mess in this country (DEI, wokeness, political correctness, BLM, ANTIFA, PETA, etc.) comes from your side...Not to mention our constitutional rights, especially the 2nd Amendment being taken away.

I for one am tired of just sitting back and rolling with the punches.... :mad:

ps...I don't forget either!

It's not my website...So, you can say all the negative things you want about PRESIDENT Trump and how great Biden/democrats are...I just know that every mess in this country (DEI, wokeness, political correctness, BLM, ANTIFA, PETA, etc.) comes from your side...Not to mention our constitutional rights, especially the 2nd Amendment being taken away.

I for one am tired of just sitting back and rolling with the punches.... :mad:

ps...I don't forget either!
Not once I have praised Biden or ever said the Democrats are great....I just believe Trump is not the guy.

Oh this is not your website? well, you can always start one.

If it was just said like that it would have been much better.

Telling people "shut the F up" then insulting their intelligence "Don't argue with stupid people" is not something you should be doing if you are trying to positively impact the situation. In fact it does the very opposite of what he claims to support.

@Wildgame All this started because someone got upset that people were venting over a horrible situation….

Pretty left wing and quite typical if you ask me.
All what? a reply to a posting on a public forum? where is the harm? Is just an argument...No insults or anything like that.. I thought posting based on emotions makes one a leftist.

Man, I noticed that is your signature comment " pretty left-wing answer", or "classic emotional response from a liberal ". I am just argumentative in general dude.

Reactions: Snake Charmer
All what? a reply to a posting on a public forum? where is the harm? Is just an argument...No insults or anything like that.. I thought posting based on emotions makes one a leftist.

Man, I noticed that is your signature comment " pretty left-wing answer", or "classic emotional response from a liberal ". I am just argumentative in general dude.

You a green hair Triggered Lib for sure.

**warning...if you are soft and cannot comprehend reality..do not click on this image**. 30O mag. For the win!! One behind the ear...and one to the throat for good measure...good riiddens anxiety boy.!!...And god bless the SS sniper...He obviously practices... Alot!! .... too soon?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717-114645.png
    Screenshot_20240717-114645.png
    841.2 KB · Views: 32

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu