Assassination attempt

I just saw the video of the shooter laying on the roof seconds before the shooting started. The guy who shot the video must have sold it to TMZ because their logo was across the Lower screen. He just talked to Foxes Laura Ingram, He said the fact that the cop startled the guy and he knew he was discovered by other people, caused the guy to hurry his shots. You see the guy laying there then the camera drifts, shot ring out, then a second series of shot real soon. then someone says he's down.Resized_20240714_163840.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it a fact that it was the bullet that hit Trump on the ear?
Is it possible it was debris?

This is a 1 one in a billion photo. Bullet just after it hit trumps ear. So it's being reported.Resized_20240714_114709.jpeg

Is it a fact that it was the bullet that hit Trump on the ear?
Is it possible it was debris?
Yes, I heard there was a satellite that had entered the atmosphere and broke into a thousand little pieces. that must be what it was.

all due respect yet you believe the main stream media. The same people who help push the lock down and known death shots. The government and the news media never lies.

I just saw the video of the shooter laying on the roof seconds before the shooting started. The guy who shot the video must have sold it to TMZ because their logo was across the Lower screen. He just talked to Foxes Laura Ingram, He said the fact that the cop startled the guy and he knew he was discovered by other people, caused the guy to hurry his shots. You see the guy laying there then the camera drifts, shot ring out, then a second series of shot real soon. then someone says he's down.View attachment 62481

Just saw that video as well.

He was up there and known about for a LONG time and a decent amount of people saw him belly crawling, were yelling gun and so on. Completely unacceptable. Reminds me of being with a newer hunter who takes forever to shoot.

JUST A HEADS UP WE DID NOT DELETE ANY POSTS.... WE HAD A SERVER CRASH AND HAD TO BACKUP THE SYSTEM FROM THIS MORNING 7/15

PLEASE MSG @NBK FOR REFUNDS AND CREDITS

Reactions: TrapLine
all due respect yet you believe the main stream media. The same people who help push the lock down and known death shots. The government and the news media never lies.
I am not sure if you were commenting on my question.
I asked because I had not seen many videos about the incident, I had not read much about it either so i was really wondering.

But for the ones who piggyback on the "monster" media frenzy I would say that unless you were there, or had a friend who was there with a high speed super expensive camera, the pictures that show the bullet traveling towards Trump's head for example and the story of the events are provided and feed to all of us by the same media we are not supposed to listen to. Unless of course the narrative fits one's personal ideology then the information is acceptable and anything other than that, is a ridiculous thought or propaganda.

they drop the ball perimeter check that was to close as a hunter that is a easy shot Rip to the man that protect his wife and daughter from being shot I hope a quick recovery for does who were injure

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig
Kimberly Cheatle needs to be fired, two days ago. It was a110% secret service blunder. You have all seen it. Why weren't all the rooftops covered. He was spotted on the ground about 4 mins. prior to the shooting , then on the rooftop crawling. She needs to go. She's Bidens DEI girls. All fools.

I also think they had to many agencies involved. No wonder the kid was just able to walk around with a rifle, probably thought he was with another agency. You got the secret service, badged and unbadged, you got the secret service swat, uniformed local police, local swat, county sheriffs office, uniformed state police, and the seal team that went marching in at the end of the clip in the woodland camo, who were they with? Who knows. Anyone could of sewn a badge or police logo to a black or camo shirt with tacticle gear and walked around with a rifle in there. Hell the Kid probably attended the briefing and asked any yahoo in tactical gear to help him put up the ladder.

I also think they had to many agencies involved. No wonder the kid was just able to walk around with a rifle, probably thought he was with another agency. You got the secret service, badged and unbadged, you got the secret service swat, uniformed local police, local swat, county sheriffs office, uniformed state police, and the seal team that went marching in at the end of the clip in the woodland camo, who were they with? Who knows. Anyone could of sewn a badge or police logo to a black or camo shirt with tacticle gear and walked around with a rifle in there. Hell the Kid probably attended the briefing and asked any yahoo in tactical gear to help him put up the ladder.
Possible.

Conspirecy theories and unfactual comments not only make the current sutiuation worse they embolden the unstable to do what just happened. All of us should just shut the fck up and listen and support who we want and not widen the gap with things that cannot be proven. Mark Twain - Don't argue with stupid people the will bring you down to their level and win, - Politicians and diapers need to be changed often for the same reason. Let's just settle down folks and vote without inflaming the current status please...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu