Assassination attempt

Steve, IMO on the contrary we should be inviting the folks we oppose to meet and understand our views and share time so that they might understand and maybe they will come to the understanding tha we are trying to preserve what has existed for so long rather than spreading dosdain for them we should try top embrace and educate them on the freedome this country has. Hate begets hate and invites the violence we are seeing.

This is the internet….. you don’t have to partake. I’m sure you can find something better to do on the puppy mill than to interject your opinion while people vent about a horrible situation.
Hey Brandon, Because you don't know. We are not a puppy mill. We train and as you might remember, I trained your last dog on rattlesnakes. Yep violence is never good. I agree. BTW get in touch when spring comes around and we'll figure out a good time for you to come up and take a turkey, I' have a friend that would be glad to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
y
If it was just said like that it would have been much better.

Telling people "shut the F up" then insulting their intelligence "Don't argue with stupid people" is not something you should be doing if you are trying to positively impact the situation. In fact it does the very opposite of what he claims to support.
Yea you're right, Shoulda kept my mouth shut but conspiracy stuff just does'nt fly with me

Reactions: 180ls1
**warning...if you are soft and cannot comprehend reality..do not click on this image**. 30O mag. For the win!! One behind the ear...and one to the throat for good measure...good riiddens anxiety boy.!!...And god bless the SS sniper...He obviously practices... Alot!! .... too soon?
Respectfully I don’t believe it was 30 cal, I do believe it was 338 due to the necessity to penetrate armor

• Haha
Reactions: HATCHET1
Hey Brandon, Because you don't know we are not a puppy mill we train and as you might remember I trained your last dog on rattlesnakes. Yep violence is never good I agree. BTW get in touch when spring comes around and we'll figure out a good time for you to come up and take a turkey, I' have a friend that would be glad to help you.

Fred, I know you do not have a puppy mill, matter of fact I have mentioned HIGH ON KENNELS many times on the podcast and have recommended your facilities for training to numerous people and will continue to do so.

Yes you did snake train Cali and she only needed once. Also I have said that on the cast aswell.

Smashed two birds this spring but thanks for the offer, maybe a better idea here, possibly donate a turkey hunt to a youth at the 2025 turkey tune up??? I’m sure we could generate some revenue for NWTF. What do you think?

In other words, if you're a democrat and a Biden supporter you shouldn't have to listen (read) about how evil they are, how they are anti hunting, fishing, and anti 2nd Amendment...The current status of the left is where this has gotten us!............ :rolleyes:

No person in American politics has had to endure what President Trump has gone through...Now the libs/commies/dems have gone all in and tried to assassinate him...Sites like this should NOT have one democrat voter on it...They are the ones that hate our freedoms!...............:mad:
Steve. We have met, you know me, and I have trained your dog. Lets not make this a devided conversation among folks who believe in the same things. We should all be working together and stop the hate. Hate makes more hate, reach out and converse with other's
that oppose you and make them understand..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh...I tried really hard to just read it and move one but since this is the Internet as others mentioned I will part take.

Snake Charmer's comments to me are based on common sense. He never wrote you shouldn't read, or you shouldn't listen but rather we should avoid spreading non-factual information around because it makes things worse in general.

By the way, Trump has brought every legal problem to himself. He has wiped his ass with the legal system in the US for decades. The Democrats of course now have taken advantage of how bold the guy is to break the law to put him thru the legal system. I guess he either did not care about breaking the law, or he was too dumb to know the difference between what is legal and what is not.
Michael Cohen went to freaking jail for the same thing Trump was found guilty..how is that unfair to Trump? Trump was the president when Cohen was found Guilty! He never argued on favor of Cohen did he?. The cooking of the books in NY...how is that BS? His CFO is still in jail for it and the list goes on.
He is not the only one, god knows other politicians should be in jail. Do you remember Trump said he was going to clean the swamp? WTFK did he do about that for 4 yrs? Not a thing. I thought he was going to lock her up.

The kid who tried to blow Tump's head off was not a commie, dem, liberal, queer baby-eating freak that we know of? He was a poor stupid conservative confused and probably angry kid.
Is it not true that people in the US open fire and kill others in the US sometimes for no apparent reason? Do you ever wonder why? Is that not a concern to you for your kids, and their kids? Is it always about burning the dems, commies, libs...what about the homos are they in it too?

Your call for making this website available to only people who support Trump is pretty sad man and it will be hard to forget....but if this is your website go ahead and post the requirement.
Thank you, It seems that site members sometimes become polarized that they become unable tp dogest both sides of the concversation. That is teh worst thing tha can happen when the population does not listen to one another. This is why we are wherte we are at rignt now. The current ruling goverment has
Fred, I know you do not have a puppy mill, matter of fact I have mentioned HIGH ON KENNELS many times on the podcast and have recommended your facilities for training to numerous people and will continue to do so.

Yes you did snake train Cali and she only needed once. Also I have said that on the cast aswell.

Smashed two birds this spring but thanks for the offer, maybe a better idea here, possibly donate a turkey hunt to a youth at the 2025 turkey tune up??? I’m sure we could generate some revenue for NWTF. What do you think?
Lets put it together for the youth hunt and try stop grabbing each others necks. Get in touch..

Best, Fred

Reactions: 180ls1
Have any of y'all been in close proximity to a president, or secret service for that matter? I have. This was a blatant "oversight" by them.

I don't care if the person has a D or an R next to their name. This should outrage everyone.

Dustin,

I used to not care if there was a "D" or "R" next to their names either...These days I do...They are no longer the party that my family loved and I voted for.............:worried:

Reactions: skeet
Every time I hear something from someone, or read it on line, or hear a report on radio or TV, I start looking at other sources to see what they are saying on the subject. If I can't verify what I heard I don't post it as fact. If I post something here or on other sites, I have verified it through several sources. Trump 24.

This is the kind of stuff that has been talked about on many podcast ect... that is not good for hunting. We are all on the same team here, Pro hunting. Bashing a teammate is not good for the overall wellbeing of the team. Go easy on each other!

Reactions: Wildgame and NBK
Kinda reminds me of when flat hatters try to set up on a deer that's 600 plus yards away with there 6.5 creed....lots of thinking going on...maddening .

Kinda reminds me of when flat hatters try to set up on a deer that's 600 plus yards away with there 6.5 creed....lots of thinking going on...maddening .

Yup, just look at this thread. The 6.5 guys hear the word assassination has ASS in it 2x times and can hardly contain themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: HATCHET1
New pic of shooter taken from it,s social media profile...I'm just gonna let this marinate here for a bit...feel free to chime in....many of my questions have just been answered...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240718-132628.png
    Screenshot_20240718-132628.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 23

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu