Becoming a hunting guide

You should think about becoming an outdoor writer. You would be able to hunt for a living instead of working your a$$ off as a guide. You could still help others when in hunting camp just like a guide would but still be able to hunt for yourself. If somebody was being a problem you wouldn't have to put up with them like a guide would. If the weather was bad you could decide if you want to go out, as a guide you don't get a choice. Seems like a better career choice to me.

I HATE HUNTING GUIDES :mad: IN IT FOR THE MONEY ONLY,,NO COMPASSION FOR THERE CLIENT..ITS ALL ABOUT THEM AND NOTHING ELSE..I HATE HUNTING GUIDES.. :mad:

HATCHET1 said:
I HATE HUNTING GUIDES :mad: IN IT FOR THE MONEY ONLY,,NO COMPASSION FOR THERE CLIENT..ITS ALL ABOUT THEM AND NOTHING ELSE..I HATE HUNTING GUIDES.. :mad:

Hahaha, You're just gonna leave it at that?

YUP..PAY PERIOD STARTS SATURDAY MORNING FOR ME..GOTTA STAY SHARP..BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES..HA! ;D

HATCHET1 said:

Sounds like you may have had a bad experience Hatchet. Maybe you should give it another try. I hear there are a few good DOVE guides around. ;)

Lungpopper said:
HATCHET1 said:

Sounds like you may have had a bad experience Hatchet. Maybe you should give it another try. I hear there are a few good DOVE guides around. ;)

don't get hatchet going on doves, that's his weakness... he loves dove, even more now that its state wide euros... no more long drives to the imperial valley to get some euros... :p

Lungpopper said:
HATCHET1 said:

Not sure what he likes more.......dove or ducks?

Hunting guides are not "in it for themselves" you don't know what your talking about hatchet1.. I am a guide and I work my F-ing ass off to see to it that every one my clients goes home successful. And all of my guide friends are just the same. Its a hell of a lot of work and rewarding at the same time. Yes some clients are buttholes and some aren't in shape for the hunt. I'd rather deal with the occasional butthead client than sit in a traffic jam any day!!! And I can tell you after pounding nails for 20+ years ill guide til I cant walk. I can assure you my clients kill more animals than you ever will!!!

Oh yea, D16hunter don't let anybody talk you out of your dreams!!Go to work for an outfitter as a spotter/apprentice and in a few years you'll be guiding hunters on your own. I"ll get you a job here in AZ. Just PM me..

Sweet Jesus...... If the above hot head only new what was really going on..hilarious!!

Plenty to go around this season as usual....I'm in new mexico working elk right now..standby for the money shot when I get back this week......finished this morning..I hate elk and hunting in general. l.o.l....

oneazbowhunter said:
Oh yea, D16hunter don't let anybody talk you out of your dreams!!Go to work for an outfitter as a spotter/apprentice and in a few years you'll be guiding hunters on your own. I"ll get you a job here in AZ. Just PM me..

Hook me up with a job

HATCHET1 said:
Plenty to go around this season as usual....I'm in new mexico working elk right now..standby for the money shot when I get back this week......finished this morning..I hate elk and hunting in general. l.o.l....

Yeah Matt........Hurry and get home, so you can "guide" me on a duck hunt.......#2 baby!......lol

oneazbowhunter said:
Hunting guides are not "in it for themselves" you don't know what your talking about hatchet1.. I am a guide and I work my F-ing butt off to see to it that every one my clients goes home successful. And all of my guide friends are just the same. Its a hell of a lot of work and rewarding at the same time. Yes some clients are buttholes and some aren't in shape for the hunt. I'd rather deal with the occasional butthead client than sit in a traffic jam any day!!! And I can tell you after pounding nails for 20+ years ill guide til I cant walk. I can assure you my clients kill more animals than you ever will!!!

This is Epic!!! I would bet Sweet Pea, Numb skulls 1,2 and 3 have killed more animals than Mr. AZ Bow hunter.

The true test would be who could kill more Brown? AZ or Hatched?

As Uncle Hulka would say "Cool out Francis"!

i can tell hatchet is not at home.... he cant figure out how to cap lock his keyboard on his phone.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu