Best varmint rifle?

I was looking at the federal ballistic chart. it also includes a 10 mile per wind drift chart.
nice starting point. since all the discussion on the different small bullets it was interesting checking out the change in windage. seem federal has a little better velocities, and kinetic energy ratings.

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/ammo_charts/Federal_Ammunition_Ballistic_Chart.pdf

Ghost said:
I was looking at the federal ballistic chart. it also includes a 10 mile per wind drift chart.
nice starting point. since all the discussion on the different small bullets it was interesting checking out the change in windage. seem federal has a little better velocities, and kinetic energy ratings.
Interesting. I take it this is Federal's unbiased conclusion? ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
Ghost said:
Interesting. I take it this is Federal's unbiased conclusion? ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

hahaha I believe so

Well, here is the newest toy: T3 lite .223. Cycles like silk. I'll take it out this weekend to sight it in. Thanks everyone for the input, and especially John all the time you spent with me. Talk about value added to a purchase!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu