Best varmint rifle?

I was looking at the federal ballistic chart. it also includes a 10 mile per wind drift chart.
nice starting point. since all the discussion on the different small bullets it was interesting checking out the change in windage. seem federal has a little better velocities, and kinetic energy ratings.

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/ammo_charts/Federal_Ammunition_Ballistic_Chart.pdf

Ghost said:
I was looking at the federal ballistic chart. it also includes a 10 mile per wind drift chart.
nice starting point. since all the discussion on the different small bullets it was interesting checking out the change in windage. seem federal has a little better velocities, and kinetic energy ratings.
Interesting. I take it this is Federal's unbiased conclusion? ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
Ghost said:
Interesting. I take it this is Federal's unbiased conclusion? ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

hahaha I believe so

Well, here is the newest toy: T3 lite .223. Cycles like silk. I'll take it out this weekend to sight it in. Thanks everyone for the input, and especially John all the time you spent with me. Talk about value added to a purchase!

Awesome rig Don...Now go put that premium tool to work!

Back