((((Big ))))) Local Buck Down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2011

Re: ((((Big ))))) Local Buck Down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update............................... 4X4 with eye guards !

Nice shot Jeff !

Update .......... We just got back to the truck...... I got great pictures. stay tuned..........

Attachments

• Buck - 1.JPG
    Buck - 1.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 533
  • Buck 4.JPG
    Buck 4.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 526
  • Buck side.JPG
    Buck side.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 522
  • The Brothers.JPG
    The Brothers.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 526
  • Bucket'O Meat.JPG
    Bucket'O Meat.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 523
  • Back shot.JPG
    Back shot.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 522
  • 108[1] - Copy.jpg
    108[1] - Copy.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 523
  • SUNP0094[1].jpg
    SUNP0094[1].jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 533
  • SUNP0096[1].jpg
    SUNP0096[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 535
  • SUNP0086[1].jpg
    SUNP0086[1].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 535

WOW!! what an awsome buck. Congrats.

Nicely done Jeff! What a great buck!I checked every hour since about 9:00am yesterday waiting to see him.He definately measures up to Buck Hunters excitment level when he reported BBD.Great pics too.

What a great buck and after three years of chasing the same buck makes him that much more special.
You have officially graduated to the Big Buck Club........Nice job and again great buck.

BTW I was very close to shooting a 20"-21" 3x3 @115" yesterday when i got a text about Jeff shooting a big buck.I remembered the trail came pic that was posted before so I knew the buck I was looking at was'nt going to do so I had to walk away.Thanks Jeff you set the bar way way high.

Congratulations guys that is one awesome buck and Thanks so much for the great pictures from living to dead deer down. Can’t wait to hear the story.

I definitely feel that the finest accomplishment is when you see the buck you want, pattern him and finally put him down.

You guys are some great hunters and I Thank You so much for showing everyone what is out there if you put the work in, Great job Jeff.

WINNER-WINNER-WINNER, That buck will be hard to top! Congratulations on an outstanding buck!

Outstanding!!!!

That is a magnificent buck. Couldn't go to a more deserving hunter as you have been after him for so long. I doubt anyone will be able to top this buck.

Prediction: Winner! Unless Lungpopper can pull a rabbit out of the hat?

There's still the second half of archery season to get it done?

good lord thats a monster! I thought you cant hunt in cuyamaca park! congrats on a once in a life time socal buck.

teachanother said:
Outstanding!!!!

That is a magnificent buck. Couldn't go to a more deserving hunter as you have been after him for so long. I doubt anyone will be able to top this buck.

There's still the second half of archery season to get it done?Oh Im sure he has a plan.And be glad Top Buck isn't hunting D-16 this year,he also has the talent to change the score.

teachanother said:
Outstanding!!!!

There's still the second half of archery season to get it done?
And a rabbit it may be! ;D

Outstanding buck!!!! Truly a monster for these parts.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu