D ZONE ARCHERY OPENER....

Im with you caz...he,ll be back..with a vengance...LOL.

Guys,

G'Dog is just fine...I personally get no joy watching a fellow hunter, conservative, outdoorsman, squirm...He made a mistake OK...He has to deal with it, live with it, and with no easy answer... Let it go.

Personalities like his (& Clyde/others) make forums like this interesting and fun to look at...Let's not eat our own...2 cents.

Guys,

G'Dog is just fine...I personally get no joy watching a fellow hunter, conservative, outdoorsman, squirm...He made a mistake OK...He has to deal with it, live with it, and with no easy answer... Let it go.

Personalities like his (& Clyde/others) make forums like this interesting and fun to look at...Let's not eat our own...2 cents.
Humility and being humble is something I have come to learn in my later years and have gained hope that it spreads to others along the way. Listening has taught me more than speaking and I hope that it works that way in this scenario. Sometimes when people speak online and then revisit their comments they learn something.

Humility and being humble is something I have come to learn in my later years and have gained hope that it spreads to others along the way. Listening has taught me more than speaking and I hope that it works that way in this scenario. Sometimes when people speak online and then revisit their comments they learn something.
amend brother

Yeah, I must have missed it too?? The 'Dog did something dumb???

Last edited:
Reactions: skeet
so how big of a buck was it lol hit by a car or stuck in a fence

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu