D16 rifle started today?

IVhunter

Dec 24, 2020
Sup D16’ers where are the live blogs at? Anyone heading out ? Keep us posted, good luck!

I stayed home helping a buddy via the phone to track his first California buck!
He's in D13 not the 16

Reactions: IVhunter
Big rain coming our way on Monday. Not sure if that will get the deer moving tomorrow but it will definitely get them moving later in the week.
i‘m out of town currently but itching to get back to fill tags next weekend.
Bonus: I have two wireless game cameras in D16 and neither of them was stolen today

I think you can shoot big forks? Outside the ears or something, Trig will know.

Janice has kind of revoked the outside the ears rule (management buck)....Too many dink forks were being shot.... ;)

Deer surveys and counts are done every year on the VID properties...The buck to doe ratio is high and they want to keep it that way.

Everyone that joins know this rule....If you can't accept it, don't join....Pretty simple.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu