Democrats starting civil unrest

Do the Democrats want civil war

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
I use to talk to people about this stuff, I pretty much gave up.

Answer I all ways got ,
Nothing I can do about it, I rather watch football, or baseball.

Hrmm... a lot to think about. But formulating the order-of-operations of which tasks to achieve first would be paramount, and be dependent on perceived amount of time had to execute the plan.

The bear would be all the pre-prep needed before you even attempted the ballsy parts. Assessing available talent pool. Gathering all pertinent data, both personnel wise and material wise, into an in-house system, so we could have real-time status on all assets human or otherwise. Establishing reliable internal fault-tolerant coms. (Probably piggybacked off existing infrastructure, probably have to have low-tech stuff to fallback onto for fault tolerance. (Hehe maybe do like they used to with xferring of files via usenet groups! HA!) Sourcing stockpiles. Finding wealthy individuals to pitch the holistic change-over concept to for buy-in to support the cause. You'd have to have everything already well thought out. Replacement taxation model. Law tweaks, along with all the compelling reasons why they are needed. And how those changes would benefit both them, and the common man.

Tactical assets? hrmm... take control of water and food production/distribution. Utilies- Power generation and transmission. Natural Gas same. Which would of course require your own generation means for operating locations. Then really tighten the reigns on availablity of medical care (briefly, only during the aggression). But yeah... Americas backbone? It's Achilles heel? Trucking/shipping/railway delivery corridors. Especially us out here in the Southwest man. Really very few pathways to take out to cause massive disruption of influx of goods. Y'ever driven the 40 Fwy?

Ugh... another thought I just had... though I really hate to admit it...churches, synagogues, mosques, temples... they'd all be necessary and have to act as the "Underground Railroad" of sorts in terms of initial recruitment and spreading of (pun intended) "the word".

The Georgia stones, anonymous persons installed these monuments
With the detailed plans scribed on the stones. They tells in plain sight.
What they want to de. About the population. Read up on it , eye opener.
Sorry I started this thread.
I done.

And remember freedom fighters..."they" have your 4473,s.."they" know everything about you....i mean come on,
You all seen red dawn right? See how that worked out for the poor boys. Kid poached a nice buck through!!

And remember freedom fighters..."they" have your 4473,s.."they" know everything about you....i mean come on,
You all seen red dawn right? See how that worked out for the poor boys. Kid poached a nice buck through!!
If one studies history. Russia, China , Germany. Any one, every one who was considered enemy of the state was rounded up and sent to death camps , tortured, and or shot.
Whole families, grand parents, parents, kids and all.
As history repeats it self, nothing will stop that.
One really bugged me was in Russia
All the farmers were being rounded up. Their lands taken away. Put in slave labor. If they tried to resist they were shot. Or put in death camps..
Wow what was the reason for takening out the farmers?
They grow the food. Right.
Bingo, it was about controlling
Farms and the food...
Control the water and food!!!!!!!

And that is why you'd have to have several 1%r's in on it. If your prespectus can logically outline how executing the change-over would bring them back more of their own earned wealth, i.e. elimination of wasteful spending, that in the end benefits no one. C'Mon man..."the haves" would be all over being able to hold onto more of their own cash.

Hell man... even dangling a carrot like reducing Estate Tax by a fraction would get them frothing at the mouth.

Any of you guys members of the cal guns website? Asking for a friend...

If one studies history. Russia, China , Germany. Any one, every one who was considered enemy of the state was rounded up and sent to death camps , tortured, and or shot.
Whole families, grand parents, parents, kids and all.
As history repeats it self, nothing will stop that.
One really bugged me was in Russia
All the farmers were being rounded up. Their lands taken away. Put in slave labor. If they tried to resist they were shot. Or put in death camps..
Wow what was the reason for takening out the farmers?
They grow the food. Right.
Bingo, it was about controlling
Farms and the food...
Control the water and food!!!!!!!
Wasnt it cuba and russia in the movie though?

Hollywood is all BS, but if you look at old movies they tell you the future
Getting the real facts and what really happened is terrible.
All of real history is being obliterated.
Look the junk they teach in schools.
All propaganda. News propaganda.
What is real any more. Only what you see, and feel.

Reactions: Smokey58
The single trickiest problem would be figuring out how to do the Coms.

Unless you're capable of launching a missile and actually being able to hit a com sattelite target in orbit... your only other alternatives would be finding enough sympathetic patriots within their house.

..OR..

You'd have to figure out some way of doing it that seems almost imperceptible. That wouldn't arouse their suspicion. Somewhere in that mix it'd probably have to have some non-digital jumps along the transmission

I'm not sure... like maybe if there was a way to randomly tap into the unused portions of ALL data packets sent by all digital coms happening at any one particular moment thru a sympathetic provider.

A way to tack-on some payload to each packet... then reassemble the piece-parts on a network side... and have them sent to an unlogged destination. You'd absolutely have to have some network engineers down for the cause.

Barring that... I think the only other options which could work would be ones I personally could not condone. Such as a display of massive killing power via perhaps a biological agent to create a perceived threat leveraging tool. But you know they'd be hard-headed so you'd have to do more than one display of power which would mean more than one unleashing of the tool, but that results in you being labelled "the bad guy" in short order, so you'd never get the support of the people. And without being able to win over the hearts and minds of the people. You're over before you even begin.

Yeah... I guess that's a big part of it. You'd have to somehow engineer it such that the steps that would be necessary for the military to take in order to thwart you... would be seen as heartless against it's own people. Yeah... if you couldn't create that narrative... you'd be hard-pressed to get any real traction for your efforts I think. You'd have to be "as ants among the ants" so you cannot be discerned as separate and distinct from joe schmoe.

I suppose that's why the caravan of illegals is of such great concern! Because they knew it would sort of act like a test. Not soo much for the illegal themselves... but for the multitudes of mis-creants looking for that way to infiltrate undetected.

For no doubt at some point you'd have to have the masses calmly walking up to a military facility of some kind. And they would use less-than-lethals on ya... like those microwave projection beams. So you'd have to borrow from the terrorist playbook and have women and children all up in there.. so that when the news medias cams were pointed on 'em... they'd look like "cowards" in order to garner support for your movement/cause. Damn.. would be one heckuva delicate dance you'd have to do/balance if you're looking to go a route that minimizes likelihood of violence/injury/death.

All the while... you'd have to worry about in what way MIGHT you be distracting the current military forces just that little bit too much that some other mofos in another land don't perk up and notice it and see it as their moment to attempt to strike your land. Therein lies a major rub.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu