Democrats starting civil unrest

Do the Democrats want civil war

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
I want to thank the guys who tried to lighten up this Heavy thread. (albeit unsuccessfully)
I don't keep my head in the sand, but I don't come here for policies outside of hunting either.
And yes, I know that I can, and will now exercise my right, to move on.
PS Go Trump

Definitely scary times, more so in this once great state of California .... I try not to ponder on the worst case scenario but some preparation is in order to safeguard our families and interests.
It seems there are less and less moderates or sensible folks on the other side thereby making any compromise for the benefit of our great nation impossible. I truly think something has to give, all these actions by the extreme on the other side will eventually precipitate a reaction. I see this as a very complicated issue. We are 25 years short of a century as the greatest nation on earth (I use the end of WWII as my measuring stick), we have to take care that our internal squabbles don't set us up for a short civil war that would open the door for China and or Russia (in that order) to take advantage and knock us off the stage much to our and the world's detriment. God forbid it goes down hill to this extreme because then the military and all the law enforcement agencies will be forced to make a determination as to what side they are on.
Back to Hunting and especially Upland :)

Reactions: longbowhunter2
ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!!

Steve (ILoveSprig) is locked in for another podcast with the Ridge2Ridge guys and the topic is going to be WATERFOWL and hunting our local refuges!

Any question you want answered PM me !

Stay tuned for the drop date !

I will post links in the waterfowl thread when available !EB1A90BA-C74C-45EE-A784-C4D90AA70147.jpeg

ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!!

Steve (ILoveSprig) is locked in for another podcast with the Ridge2Ridge guys and the topic is going to be WATERFOWL and hunting our local refuges!

I will post links in the waterfowl thread when available !View attachment 40249

BOOM! Best post by far. Finally something worth reading. Very much looking forward to listening. Waterfowl hunting in SoCal is the only thing I haven’t dived into. Done some goose hunting up near Sacramento and it is a blast but it always seemed like there were a lot of barriers to entry down here.

By the way, you nailed it with that euro skull image.... no eye guards, the crappy little crab claw third point on the left side. A true SoCal buck! Lol.

Reactions: TRICER
ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!!

My kinda buck right there!! If i had a nickel for everyone of those we,ve murdered over the years...id be richer than i already am!! Nice work dude!! Any swag coming out? Shirts? Hats? Cooleys? Im in!

ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!!

I want to hear @Larry on ridge 2 ridge. If you can make that happen I would be stoked. No joke I think we would all appreciate it. Title “ dive into the Larry’s mind”. I’d listen for sure probably be like a 6 parter though. I have a feeling once Larry gets going he is hard to stop.

I want to hear @Larry on ridge 2 ridge. If you can make that happen I would be stoked. No joke I think we would all appreciate it. Title “ dive into the Larry’s mind”. I’d listen for sure probably be like a 6 parter though. I have a feeling once Larry gets going he is hard to stop.
Id pay top dollar for that..and provide top self for any and all that attended the listening party.

My kinda buck right there!! If i had a nickel for everyone of those we,ve murdered over the years...id be richer than i already am!! Nice work dude!! Any swag coming out? Shirts? Hats? Cooleys? Im in!

Yes sir !!! Shirts are in the making, finishing touches being discussed as I’m typing this!

Here’s a demo! The Picture Is looking from the back.

Hats are in the works my guy is making a few demos this week.FA92CB49-1915-4E84-8878-1AF186E95BAF.jpeg

Title “ dive into the Larry’s mind”.

I appreciate the "flowers" man... but No...you wouldn't want to *truly* go in there.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody else. Being truly inside my mind.

Or more precisely... I wouldn't wish anybody else to have to live inside my mind with my soul as cracked as it is at this particular point in my timeline.

Right now I'm just trying to make the best of a bad/unfortunate situation. And the distraction and focus that taking up hunting has been providing me is helping tremendously in giving me something to focus on to take my mind off issues that I am powerless to fix, at least at this time.

Having said that, for a glimpse into the lyrical sickness I'm prone to venting at times as yet another distraction from my souls ills, I've been compiling a folder full of emailed Rhyme verses I've been writing and emailing to myself since 2004. In addition to the ones I actually bothered to turn into tracks that I posted up on SoundClick.com Not all are rhymes. And some date back to '92. The stuff up on SoundClick was made more just to show and prove to others that doubted that I could handle my own on a Mic. Some I put more time into and it shows... others I didn't, and it shows. All the compositions are 100% my creation, except for the Sample used from another individual on "DEMON TACO RANT" However, I will say that "All Hail The Pimpness" broke top 100 in it's genre within that site, peaked at #14 for a bit. And that one is recorded in two non-stop whole contiguous verses.

I'm sure you'll find them amusing in one form or another.

EDIT: P.S. also obviously please note that music is another form of acting and a persona you take on during that performance.

Last edited:
I appreciate the "flowers" man... but No...you wouldn't want to *truly* go in there.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody else. Being truly inside my mind.

Or more precisely... I wouldn't wish anybody else to have to live inside my mind with my soul as cracked as it is at this particular point in my timeline.

Right now I'm just trying to make the best of a bad/unfortunate situation. And the distraction and focus that taking up hunting has been providing me is helping tremendously in giving me something to focus on to take my mind off issues that I am powerless to fix, at least at this time.

Having said that, for a glimpse into the lyrical sickness I'm prone to venting at times as yet another distraction from my souls ills, I've been compiling a folder full of emailed Rhyme verses I've been writing and emailing to myself since 2004. In addition to the ones I actually bothered to turn into tracks that I posted up on SoundClick.com Not all are rhymes. And some date back to '92. The stuff up on SoundClick was made more just to show and prove to others that doubted that I could handle my own on a Mic. Some I put more time into and it shows... others I didn't, and it shows. All the compositions are 100% my creation, except for the Sample used from another individual on "DEMON TACO RANT" However, I will say that "All Hail The Pimpness" broke top 100 in it's genre within that site, peaked at #14 for a bit. And that one is recorded in two non-stop whole contiguous verses.

I'm sure you'll find them amusing in one form or another.
Those are surprisingly impressive. Definitely not up my alley but impressive.
all the more reason I think @Larry should go on ridge 2 ridge.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Count me in brandon..i,ll represent here in the red state!!! I could never imagine going back to jackastan..well..except for a forky ,a hog and a bear or 2..And of course , the pay check!

Ya me too, a classic lol.
Invaders from Mars scared the cr_p of me when I was a kid and saw it the first time.
As you can tell I like classic old science fiction movies..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu