Democrats starting civil unrest

Do the Democrats want civil war

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
No one makes no one read and respond to any thread you can choose to not watch or respond.
For that matter the discussion thread is that. General discussion
And just venting.
We can choose not to choose. Lol
This is after all a republic.
I love forums.

Reactions: Smokey58
Well... "that asshole" knew the power of the spotlight in this country. And skillfully used it to achieve his goal. And truthfully... in the interview I saw.. I was impressed with how eloquently he explained his position on the matter, and why he did it. IT was sound.. calm.. and decently thought out. It was precisely because of that interview that I could not condone all the haterade all the bigoted people were throwing his way.
Balsy Ford appeared like a hurt little girl after being coached up... You see him talk other than that?

Balsy Ford appeared like a hurt little girl after being coached up... You see him talk other than that?

I don't watch "Generic American Ball Sports". Only when we get invited over for SuperBowl. I can appreciate the tactician parts of the game... I just think it's foolish to root for a team when they don't even represent or come from the area they play for.

Now... if SuperCross/Motocross is on... you're likely going to have to call my name first each time... in order to get my attention, before speaking to me. THAT I can get into!

Reactions: SDLIVIN
I don't watch "Generic American Ball Sports". Only when we get invited over for SuperBowl. I can appreciate the tactician parts of the game... I just think it's foolish to root for a team when they don't even represent or come from the area they play for.

Now... if SuperCross/Motocross is on... you're likely going to have to call my name first each time... in order to get my attention, before speaking to me. THAT I can get into!
View attachment 40281
Whatever happened to the Carlsbad World Motocross Championships. As a young lad I wouldn't miss it when it was on Wide Wide World of Sports. I had a dirt bike when I was in my teens....then girls ruined Everything LOL...

Basically same shit that's happening to us as Hunters. Residential complaints of noise brought on by Urban Sprawl. And they'll usually bitch about the dust that can sometimes can kicked up if they aren't taking breaks to water the track enough. Then somebody gets hurt, and their insurance goes thru the roof and the have to close down. Usually it's Urban Sprawl that causes it though. I mean Hell... even way the freak out in Stoddard Valley... that's where my StepDad introduced me to motos... and now you can't even ride there anymore... the OHV area got move a ways up the highway a mountain or two over from Bell Mountain.

And Heaven forbid any damn Granola group or Greenie group gets pissy with your actvities as a rider.. because then the feds close down the place until lawsuits are done... and then... they always conveiently forget to open it back up again afterward.

Much like the entire Northern Hemisphere of D11 which is west of Hwy 14 up above Castaic lake and Piru Lake, over there by Quail Lake near Gorman. That Old Ridge Route... that whole damn thing is closed off to vehicle traffic anymore. And that is a shit-ton of acreage. Been closed ever since the "Powerhouse Fire"... whatever that means.

bs or what?

No.. its true. The ridiculous thing is they even accuse non-whites who are Republicans of being white-supremacists if they see them showing support for Trump 2020. Amy Phan West for Congress district 47 (trying to replace Alan Lowenthal) had this whole Reddit shit-storm of hate where these obviously Asian racist folks were bashing the heck out of her since she's married to a white dude and has 3 kids. And posed for a pic holding up a Trump 2020 banner.

- - -

Last night a conservative female friend of the family posted up video where they attended a Bernie rally... just for purposes of hearing what they had to say and engaging with people there to ask them questions and challenge their beliefs and get a feeling for why they believe the way they do. You know... doing homework to understand the oppositions stance, etc.

Apparently at some point, after the rally... they're leaving and some in the group don their MAGA hats. And mind you...only one of the folks happens to be white (and he was a gay dude, so yeah, they are out there who support Trump as well)

Apparently people came up and assaulted them re: the hats... knocked em off, removed em that kinda thing. The latino dude... unfortunately that guy was responding poorly in Cholo-like ways in verbal reaction to the aggression he was experiencing. (It is what it is) and that set off a bad vibe. So it was looking tense for a bit as they were leaving the area. She was sharing with an Facebook Live feed. Being followed and what not.

As they're leaving you can hear a bunch of other latinos that pass by that guy getting in comments in spanish at that dude. You know.. F Trump... Racista!...Saying he was an embarassment to latinos and what not. But I gotta hand it to homeboy! He stood his ground, shoutin' back "Latinos for TRUMP!" etc. "You're just jealous cause I'm part of the winning Team!" "Just Haters!" etc.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Propaganda at it's high hype.
The battle for constitutional rights is faltering. These dingos are falling for the B's.
Most Latinos are religious Catholics.
Are conservative in a matter of form.
Family values.
And some maybe not all are being fooled by these politicians. Promising BS.
Countries like Mexico , and other countries all over the world that are gun free, or small arms are prohibited per UN agenda 21,
To fit the UN new world order.
Have thousands of murdered victims.
Of course the news media leaves that out in it's entirely.
For example how many Mexicans have been murdered in Mexico.
A country that prohibits it's citizen to own small arms.

Watching KPBS news , BS = BS
Trump visiting El Paso, shhhhhhh
Hispanic community and the mayor
Criticizing the president...

Yet across the Border, City of Juarez Mexico, in gun free city, in a gun free country. Thoasands of murders.
Again the people responsible is politicians who push the anti gun agenda. Causing soft targets ..

What's so horribly frustrating is trying to convey these concepts to anti-gunners, or perhaps more correctly... people who've just never been introduced to guns and thus blindly fear them and everything about them.

I'm sittin' here trying to explain it to them from the perspective of somebody who's been paying attention to this sh*t for probably 40yrs. All the subtle ways in which they've been attacking our rights. But they're soo damned close-minded they can only see what you're saying as paranoia because they are incapable of grasping the idea of those in power actually wanting... and being capable of executing the steps we've been warning them about all along! The very steps that drove the Founding Fathers over here in the first place! Duh!

Personally I see it as the responsibility of all gun owners to, whenever possible, get as many into the fold, and introduce as many new safe gun users as you can before you die. And on my sons life... I am proud to have had the opportunity to introduce new shooters into the sport and help them overcome their irrational fear of an inanimate object.

It's beautiful and a joy to watch that other human light-up as they begin to shed their fears and experience the powerful joy of what it is to be a human and wield powerful complex tools that make a singular task near effortless!

As a human I find this syndrome soo disturbing!!! Here you are... this creature... that's been blessed with the evolutionary trait of REASONING! A cerebral cortex that's capable of all this beautiful abstract thinking... a trait that has enabled our lineage to be able to hunt and use as a resource nearly every living thing found in all habitats and environments covering this Earth (which is INSANE! for such a feeble and weak creature that we are compare to most others)... and yet still... we're faced with... what's essentially... "It's different, so I don't like it, so I don't want it to exist" stupidity of the masses being herded around like cattle in Metro areas.

They don't see it as our insurance policy from tyranny. and that's only because we're a relatively young new nation so there hasn't been much call for our military to step-in and be heavy-handed and regulate things within our borders...yet (with the exception of Hurricane Katrina perhaps). We've had them too busy this last half-century occupying their time with our de facto Empire building. We've just been lucky, so far. I remember when Marshal Law was called after Rodney King Riot when I was livin' in WestLA at the time. As fast as those National Guard rolled in? Sheeeit.....They can attempt the tyranny at the snap of a finger.

And make no mistake about it... most of the flack comes from Metro areas. That right there should be their clue. But they never see it. You get people away from Metro centers and their like "Gun? Yes Please!" in short order

These are places where multiple generations of descendants have possibly only ever seen a firearm on a cops hip. In there minds... only two kinds of people that have guns. Cops and Robbers. It's just soo sad. Here it is... a RIGHT! But because they've never exercised it... in their psyche it's atrophied and withered away. And all the good-intentioned people all around them that are trying to wake their asses up to this?... they just see them as Kooks and Aggros and Looney-Birds and "Ammo-Sexuals".

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu