First Archery Buck

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
I will let him finish the story when he gets off the mountain but our good friend Matt just shot his first Archery buck tonight and it is a dandy. I am so stoked for you Matt that deer is going to look awesome on the wall.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0467.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0467.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 66
You got your first archery buck in the middle of rifle season and it's a nice 3x3. Awesome !!

Revised post after 2nd view of photo

Very nice buck, archery or otherwise......Congrats!

How far did he go? Looks like a gut shot Ya?

Invisible man said:
Nice one right there! It makes it way harder to shoot a forkie,Thanks alot. :-\

Just kill SOMETHING so I can roll in the blood!!!

Boomstick, looks like an Eberlestock back pack in the pic, I've got a couple of them and love them, The mini me is just the ticket for day hunts when you arent traveling too far I also use an X2 for when I'm packing optics and helping others on their hunt. My buddy has J36 and it sure is nice for the hunts when you have to go long.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu