Flash back Friday..

Back into it this weekend for the closer...I hate myself most seasons..wish me luck Fellas...I've been sucked into yet again...lord give me strength..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-064525.png
    Screenshot_20221104-064525.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 10
That and the check....heavy hitter coming in today....I've gotta perform
Good thing I brought my guide...all pressure is off now....

Screenshot_20221104-071800.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lungpopper
That and the check....heavy hitter coming in today....I've gotta perform
Good thing I brought my guide...all pressure is off now....
You need to push him to get his drivers license. Give the old man a rest now and then. :)

He worked till 2am...I cut him some slack...soft in my old age....I guarantee one thing...when packs come out for the cut and stuff this weekend..and they will...I won't be dawning one...I'll stand there...or sit in the truck and do absolutely nothing..as usual

Reactions: TRICER
Mule deer hunters are cool....happy Friday indeed....still working tonight and thru Sunday....it's cold!!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu