Flash back Friday..

Good times Fred. I miss those days and certainly miss the ranch. Glad we have those memories bro!

If my memory serves me we all got pigs and that was the first morning and the fellow on the right took his the next a.m. ( I was there while everyone else slept in) and it was the biggest of all of them. We talked Bishers meat in Ramona into processing them in mass and we divided them up equally

IMG_0302.JPGIMG_0304.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep John,

Loved that red devil...Wish I still had it (& her)................. :heart_eyes:

.View attachment 56833
Sadly we only get one or if we are lucky a second chance in life. Take note youngsters from the old guys, it flip's before your eyes before you even know its almost gone. Don't hesitate to embrace it when it presents itself....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu