Flash back Friday..

Hanky Spanky was the absolute best. One of the finest people I have ever known. He is missed for sure.

Hanky Spanky was the absolute best. One of the finest people I have ever known. He is missed for sure.
I was lucky to get a hunt in with Hank.
1st time I ever had a date shake. Won’t ever go by that place that I won’t think about him. He was definitely a class act.
The most classy human being in any regard I have ever had the privelidge to get to know and become friends with. He used to show up unannounced at my ranch and trim trees and repair the road. He never asked for anything and most of the time brought me a pint of his home made chili sauce, Helped him shoot one of the biggest mulies I have ever seen in the wild in Ca. Wish the world had more people like him ...

unit 36 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - Henry was a man's man. A stud no less, but as humble as pie. When you come across folks like Henry, you realize there is still hope in this world.

Oh yea in the photo he is holding a pre 64 model 70 he put together with a custom barrel chambered in 6.5 -06 with his own handloads ( ever hear of that caliber ?) with a custom made stock topped with a Kahles 3-9 on S&K mounts with a Murray one piece leather sling. Class act down to a tee, He loved his Irish Setter boots and L.L. Bean clothing as well..

IMG_0378.JPG

Reactions: Lungpopper
Happy Friday fellas...I gotta get out and kill something..anything..getting that nervous twitch going in my left eye and Trigger finger...I hate when that starts to happen.

Screenshot_20230106-074848.png

What??? Mama in there with her boys and the muzzleloader Mtag harvest?? Jeeze...what a flash back..look at the little cockblockers.. tinsel teeth and all....killers at birth...happy Friday fellas..damn

Screenshot_20230112-002804.png

Yup...keeps us going fellas..I won't hunt again till end of February...all I have is flash back Friday..Bring it!!! Please!

Get um..show no quarter Eddie..that poor buck has no idea what's coming ..THWAAACK!!!..good night nurse!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu