Flash back Friday..

Cool pic!! I would always blame my boys for never seeing a deer because they F,..ed around so much when in the field .. never the case with my girl...always smashed one..girls are way cooler than boys.

...when he,s being good..

Screenshot_20230120-160909.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated before...the older ..wiser man usually finishes first. I hate to lose...that's definitely working smarter...not harder. Like.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Ahh ..The almighty Axis, I'm thinking the money I spent on that Camo is really what got it done for me, that Camo is important stuff. .what a fun hunt..and tasty I might add....Mama's favorite addition to trophy room.. happy Friday fellas..

Screenshot_20230203-095327.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu