Flash back Friday..

Lotta hand to hand combat back then..ahh..those were the days..and know truck back then either! !All cut and stuff!! Man I was dumb..

He worked till 2am...I cut him some slack...soft in my old age....I guarantee one thing...when packs come out for the cut and stuff this weekend..and they will...I won't be dawning one...I'll stand there...or sit in the truck and do absolutely nothing..as usual

yes. Left field, batting slapper.
She is one of my granddaughters best friends. Makenna Riley

Reactions: ilovesprig
Was a bit long in the tooth back then...those were the days!!

Damn fawn stretcher!!!! #3,s first dog if I remember correctly..could be #1 or #2 in the pic..hell..I don't know anymore...by the looks of it..prolly about 10 or so years ago...

Screenshot_20230303-162923.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu