Flash back Friday..

Im pretty fragile at the moment ..these guys new what they wanted to do at an early age...now all 3 are living there dream out ..Happy Friday Fellas..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413-145435.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413-145435.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9
Ahh..Chuck...i still try to wear the red flannel.. blue jeans and beannie when I bow hunt...that dude is beyond legendary status Eddie.. Great pic!

That camo gets um everytime!! I ll be out trying to put a bullet in the throat of one of these things this weekend...wish me luck fellas..gonna be a long 5 days ..already getting a rash, man I hope I don't miss.. Happy friday.

Screenshot_20230420-180521.png

Last edited by a moderator:
they’re getting close.
View attachment 58305
Yup, my friend is currently On the Polaris Supreme down in Mex. waters. this mornings report has them at multiple BFT between 120-150 lbs. Knowing him, one of those is his. they will be back in Sunday, then I'll find out for sure. I'm still recovering from knee replacement surgery otherwise I would be there with him.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu