Flash back Friday..

Ahh!! The Oneida Eagle!! My favorite bow of all time ..love it!!

Large Boar hog feeding his 3 little piglets...happy Friday fellas ..LOL!! Circa 2004 or 5...damn..
Those were the days, my friends we thought they d never end we'd sing and dance forever and a day we'd live the live we chose we'd fight and Never lose for we are young and sure to have our way, those were the days, oh , yes those were the days. Big box of Kleenex please.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Those were the days, my friends we thought they d never end we'd sing and dance forever and a day we'd live the live we chose we'd fight and Never lose for we are young and sure to have our way, those were the days, oh , yes those were the days. Big box of Kleenex please.
Yes sir my friend....man I'm finding my self getting soft these days as an empty nester...damn...I even let 2 hogs walk the first evening of my Turkey hunt this year...felt a little sorry for them as they fed under an oak tree ..had the crosshairs on ones throat...and just didn't pull the trigger... Wondering if that killer blood will flow with a vengeance like it has the last 45 years...time will tell... Giant box of Kleenex indeed .Screenshot_20230329-214032.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Friday Fellas...my back still hurts...I hate the No roaders...what a beast..uggh

Screenshot_20230512-100708.png

Sadly, we didn't weigh this fish sooner at F & G in Long Beach...The night I caught it (10:00 pm)...It weighed 14-1 on a certified meat scale at Midnight...Didn't have it officially weighed till the next day (4:00 pm).

In those days (1973) there was no IGFA records kept on calicos...The biggest they had on record was 13-9 caught at the barn kelp.

calico 1975 record.JPG

That time a boy shot a Giant cow ..and there were only 2 of them there plus me..Well..as we all know..I'm no help what so ever .I just stand there .take pics..carry the empty water bottles and stumble around...no truck in site or road here fellas...damn that was a brutal night of trying to keep up with these young athletes/killers...could have used #1 on this trip for sure...I barely made it back..matter fact..one of them had to come back and find me as I was so far behind with a flashlight and walking stick...glad someone had some sense of direction.. Happy Friday Fellas

Screenshot_20230519-081001.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu