Flash back Friday..

My 3 favorite dudes right here .that poor pig did not stand a chance after he was spotted....1 in South Korea..2 in Hawaii..3 in Nepal...#2 has always had it made...Mamas boy..happy Friday Fellas!

Screenshot_20240301-123921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My 3 favorite dudes right here .that poor pig did not stand a chance after he was spotted....1 in South Korea..2 in Hawaii..3 in Nepal...#2 has always had it made...Mamas boy..happy Friday Fellas!
Of those locations, give me somewhere in the contiguous USA.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Of those locations, give me somewhere in the contiguous USA.
I'm sure if 1&3 had a choice...they would too . That's the difference between the US Army..and The US Air force .otherwise known as the "chairforce" ..smart kid for sure..lol

Reactions: ilovesprig
Oh man...getting yardbird fever...2 weeks Mr.Tom and Porky are fixen to get it....no quarter shall be given...there will critters sent to Valhalla...that's a fact...time to perform...I'm nervous .happy Friday turkey guys!! And 16ers!

Screenshot_20240315-151407.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu