Flash back Friday..

Happy Friday 16ers!!! Goes quick fellas..one of the best trips in 41 years of yardbirding...sniffleScreenshot_20240328-004016.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys were talking about 4 buckshot on here a few days ago. Proof that they worked, and worked well.
I need to make a run to a neighboring state so I can use up what’s left Hope they still work, it’s been awhile.IMG_5806.png

Reactions: Stikbrandon
circa 2012-13 ??? Where it all started, it took 10 days to find that forky, we were so new and excited this was the only pic we took! Top right of my buddy Matt’s shoulder is the only proof of the harvest. Euro is in Utah at Matt’s house Man I miss them days. What a rodeo….

IMG_0429.jpeg

Reactions: Lungpopper
What a trip ..happy Friday 16ers!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-095528.png
    Screenshot_20240405-095528.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240405-094301.png
    Screenshot_20240405-094301.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: BOWUNTR and NBK
Hey Matty, say Hi to the young men for me. I know we have never met, but they have been a part of the SCH family for many years. I thank them for their service, and thank you and mama for the sacrifice you are making not having the family all together. John

• Love
Reactions: HATCHET1
Hey Matty, say Hi to the young men for me. I know we have never met, but they have been a part of the SCH family for many years. I thank them for their service, and thank you and mama for the sacrifice you are making not having the family all together. John
You got it John!!...damn..time for the Kleenex!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu