Flash back Friday..

Just amazing Ed! Talk about a job well done! Thanks for sharing the journey. So cool...

Damn it!!! Back in jackastan this weekend at Aunt mables leading Large mammals to slaughter!! I will be at your cantina brother as soon as season ends!!! Just looking at it makes me thirsty!!!

Now it's not hunting related but wanted to share with my SCH brethren..

In April of 2022 my girls and I took a leap of faith and packed all of our belongings into a 25ft uhaul trailer and moved to Idaho in hopes of a better future for our girls.

20220809_191056.jpg

A little over 2 years later we just got the keys to our very first home yesterday!

The road wasn't easy..10 years ago my wife and I and our then 2 year old we're homeless and carless couch surfing wherever we could trying to get on our feet. Just a few years ago we let God guide our steps and followed his plan for us and found oursleves where we are now.

Happy Friday gentlemen and God bless!

Screenshot_20240816_122728_Zillow.jpg

IMG_20240816_112846.jpg

Now it's not hunting related but wanted to share with my SCH brethren..

In April of 2022 my girls and I took a leap of faith and packed all of our belongings into a 25ft uhaul trailer and moved to Idaho in hopes of a better future for our girls.

View attachment 62770

A little over 2 years later we just got the keys to our very first home yesterday!

The road wasn't easy..10 years ago my wife and I and our then 2 year old we're homeless and carless couch surfing wherever we could trying to get on our feet. Just a few years ago we let God guide our steps and followed his plan for us and found oursleves where we are now.

Happy Friday gentlemen and God bless!

View attachment 62771

View attachment 62772
Safe journeys brother to you and your family.
It's the right move. I for see a well stocked freezer in the future.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
George,

Congrats on that 1st home...You've earned it and damn proud to call you a friend........ :blush:

ps...Now, comes the fun part of decorating with hunting art and stuff.........:joy:

Thank you Steve I really appreciate that! & yes I hope to get something to mount this fall..until then it's a few antler sheds and my turkey fan that I shot 3 days before I moved out here lol then once we are settled it's time to get me a pup to start training!

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu